Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
714311 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How many bad movies would you RE watch? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: How many bad movies would you RE watch?  (Read 5638 times)
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 16, 2021, 07:14:44 PM »

We've all posted a long ass list of an overwhelming ammount of bad movies each of us has watched in our lives.  Some of those lists merge (Godfrey Ho comes to mind)  There are a handful of really bad movies I'd watch again ...like DEATH MACHINES (1976) It has everything a bad movie I love that made me go out and buy the BLU RAY!   However, I will not watch ANY Godfrey Ho movie more than once - I will trudge through his body of "work" in this lifetime even if it kills me.

So, what bad movies would you..and/or do you re watch? 

On the flip side; what bad movies would you never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever watch again?

For me, Death Machines..obviously, I whip out the Blu Ray once a year.

Roger Coreman's "The Raven" mostly for nostalgia's sake.  Saw it as a kid.. loved it.  As a Grown up... even watching the stellar cast can't fully save it.  But I still have this small speck of fondness for it because of the cast.
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 08:09:32 PM »

I've watched every Godzilla, and Ray Harryhasuen movie a couple of times.
although I'll re-watch Return to Frogtown  every once in a while.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 09:03:31 PM »

So many I can't count. On TV as a kid in the 60's and '70s- later on cable and vhs... and now on tv that will show every piece of s**t ever made.
A lot, I reckon.
What, do you count this kinda s**t?  Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 09:08:47 PM »

Oh, by the way Korny, it's CORMAN. Roger Corman. Not Coreman.
Christ. If your gonna be on a BAD movie board- learn your subject.
Nemoy. Saxxon. Coreman.

Looks like another Sven!  Lookingup

And that ain't bad typing- because most of your other words are spelled right.
You just don't know wtf your talking about.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:14:19 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 10:26:58 PM »

I watch Leonard Part 6, Glen or Glenda, The Room, Robot Monster, No Holds Barred, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Mommie Dearest, Manos: The Hands of Fate, Birdemic and Troll 2 at least once a year

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 09:43:23 AM »

eurgh, why would I watch a bad movie more than once? I am highly offended at the notion, what kind of website do you think this is???

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
claws
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 10:27:06 AM »

eurgh, why would I watch a bad movie more than once? I am highly offended at the notion, what kind of website do you think this is???

BounceGiggle

Back in video rental days we would watch A Night to Dismember (1983) religiously. We really appreciated the ineptness and constant assault of WTF? and ROFL! moments throughout the film. We never got tired re-watching and making fun of Red Sonja (1985) or Black Samurai (1976). I miss the good old days of all-night bad movie marathons on Saturdays.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 11:24:16 AM »

There are very few bad movies I wouldn't watch again. Sometimes this is because I want to check and see if it really was as bad as I remember. Not that I managed to watch the whole thing, but the George Clooney version of Solaris is one of them. Raptor Ranch would be another.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 11:42:02 AM »

BounceGiggle

Back in video rental days we would watch A Night to Dismember (1983) religiously. We really appreciated the ineptness and constant assault of WTF? and ROFL! moments throughout the film. We never got tired re-watching and making fun of Red Sonja (1985) or Black Samurai (1976). I miss the good old days of all-night bad movie marathons on Saturdays.

You deserve some kind of medal for Sitting through A NIGHT TO DISMEMBER!  BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
chainsaw midget

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 12:29:35 PM »

Most movies I have watched, I watched more than once. 

As for movies I'd never watch again, there's a ton of movies I've seen that were so unmemorable I can't even tell you their titles.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2021, 04:30:41 PM »

I've watched Manos, Plan 9, The Incredibly Strange Creatures, Troll 2, Leonard Part 6, The Room multiple times. I should get around to watching them again. As for ones I don't want to rewatch maybe Monster A Go Go, Fun in Balloonland, Octaman, Pocket Ninjas? Monster A Go go was confusing, Fun in Balloonland was 15 minutes of a child's story with 30 minutes of a narrator being horny for parade balloons, Octaman and Pocket Ninjas were boredom.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 10:34:51 PM by El Misfit » Logged

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2021, 11:55:15 PM »

I don't watch a lot of TV. But when I DO- it's usually a BAD movie!
I love BAD MOVIES.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2021, 06:52:28 AM »

There are very few bad movies I wouldn't watch again. Sometimes this is because I want to check and see if it really was as bad as I remember. Not that I managed to watch the whole thing, but the George Clooney version of Solaris is one of them. Raptor Ranch would be another.

I watched " The Black Hole" in the theater 30+ years ago.  I re watched it 20 years ago just to make sure it was bad as I remember. Sometime last year, I re watched it just to REALLY make sure it was bad as I made it out to be.  Oddly, it wasn't bad as I remember from 20 years ago. It was bad..just not THAT bad.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 06:56:07 AM »

I watch Leonard Part 6, Glen or Glenda, The Room, Robot Monster, No Holds Barred, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Mommie Dearest, Manos: The Hands of Fate, Birdemic and Troll 2 at least once a year

I *love* Mommie Dearest for realz.  I watch it at least once a year. It's insane.
I have yet to watch Birdemic.. with or without MST3K riffs.   

I will NEVER watch "The Room" ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2021, 02:46:50 PM »

Does Killer Shrews count? a million times
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How many bad movies would you RE watch? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.