Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:50:16 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels you didn't know existed « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Sequels you didn't know existed  (Read 13988 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2021, 11:24:51 AM »

I just found out there's another sequel to God's Not Dead: subtitled We The People.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2021, 02:22:24 PM »

i just found about that recently too i'm not the most religious guy and i have nothing against anyone who is but those films are films that don't send a good message they are terrible films. even my mom who isn't the most religious person either doesn't watch them cause of how bad they are she once in a blue moon will watch a religious movie. she even avoids this series what does that tell you?
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2021, 10:05:31 AM »

i just found about that recently too i'm not the most religious guy and i have nothing against anyone who is but those films are films that don't send a good message they are terrible films. even my mom who isn't the most religious person either doesn't watch them cause of how bad they are she once in a blue moon will watch a religious movie. she even avoids this series what does that tell you?

One crit I read about the original movie is that it makes atheists out to be the worst people: I have a few friends who are atheists and they are good, genuine people, at least to me. Oh and they don't mind that I have religious beliefs. I would actually rather speak to an open minded atheist than to a close minded Christian any day.  Smile

pennywise37

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »

check out the cinema snob episodes of the god's not dead films and yes they make them out to be the worst kind of people possible it's f... up i think. though i do believe to i can respect your choice if you choose not to. i'm not gonna hold it against you ya know? i think we can all agree on there's plenty of religious people who are far worse than if you aren't religious but than that's not everyone who is religious of course thank god
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2021, 01:14:05 PM »

One crit I read about the original movie is that it makes atheists out to be the worst people: I have a few friends who are atheists and they are good, genuine people, at least to me. Oh and they don't mind that I have religious beliefs. I would actually rather speak to an open minded atheist than to a close minded Christian any day.  Smile

I am an atheist. I have nothing against religious folks. I have issues with people who use religion as a phony
mask.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »

I am an atheist. I have nothing against religious folks. I have issues with people who use religion as a phony
mask.

You're one of those good, genuine people.  Smile

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2021, 05:21:01 PM »

I also thought that The Howling 4 - filmed in SA - was the last of the sequels: apparently there are three or four more.

Jim H

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2021, 09:51:16 PM »

I also thought that The Howling 4 - filmed in SA - was the last of the sequels: apparently there are three or four more.

You're not missing much.  Part VI has Bruce Payne as a vampire, and he's always fun, but that's about the only highlight I can remember and I've seen them all.  Video stores in America throughout the late 80s and through the 90s would almost always have Howling 1-7 for some reason, super common here.

There's also a heavily Twilight influenced newer one (maybe 8 years old now?), which is watchable but bad.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 09:54:27 PM by Jim H » Logged
pennywise37

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2021, 02:48:26 AM »

you are wrong there also one or two or was it 3 they made last decade or so now those i haven't seen my favorite one is actually part 3 and always has been.

part 4 wow was that painfully bad but i'd say part 7 the Full Moon one was the worst one thus far well that i've seen anyways. that one was so low budget it was shot on s**tteo  as what i call it which really means it was shot a VHS camera aka News reel camera  with the best actors from your local K-mart can buy
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2021, 03:59:44 AM »

I actually bought Howling 7 on VHS when it was available for sale, along with The Boogens (1981) which had its VHS debut around the same time in the late 90s. Ahhh, memories. I had never seen Howling 7 before and didn't expect much. It was awful but kind of grew on me after repeated viewings.
I should note that my VCR was equipped with Dolby Surround, and was connected to my stereo tower which had a VCR/Dolby input plug and Dolby output for three speakers. Howling 7 was encoded in Dolby, surprisingly. The audio had a decent level of ooompf with minor surround effects. All this didn't make the movie better but the song they perform, "Stand Up!", sounded great on my system  TeddyR

Is it October yet?
pennywise37

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2021, 05:28:06 AM »

i've seen that film Once and only once that was enough i don't think i've ever watched it again i don't think. that one is not worth wasting wasting any beer to watch cause being drunk or high or both is the only way you can enjoy that film
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2021, 06:37:40 AM »

I actually bought Howling 7 on VHS when it was available for sale, along with The Boogens (1981) which had its VHS debut around the same time in the late 90s. Ahhh, memories. I had never seen Howling 7 before and didn't expect much. It was awful but kind of grew on me after repeated viewings.
I should note that my VCR was equipped with Dolby Surround, and was connected to my stereo tower which had a VCR/Dolby input plug and Dolby output for three speakers. Howling 7 was encoded in Dolby, surprisingly. The audio had a decent level of ooompf with minor surround effects. All this didn't make the movie better but the song they perform, "Stand Up!", sounded great on my system  TeddyR

I remember as a kid seeing The Boogens advertised on TV and wanting to see it. Over the years I forgot the name of it and it took me quite a while to track it down. I eventually got a copy from a website specializing in out of print movies (Cinema Du Bizarre I think it was, they went out of business a good while back so I guess it doesn't really matter) in the early 2000's. Anyway, that was the first film that I decided I had to track down and watch.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2021, 07:00:03 AM »

You're not missing much.  Part VI has Bruce Payne as a vampire, and he's always fun, but that's about the only highlight I can remember and I've seen them all.  Video stores in America throughout the late 80s and through the 90s would almost always have Howling 1-7 for some reason, super common here.

There's also a heavily Twilight influenced newer one (maybe 8 years old now?), which is watchable but bad.

Thanks Jim Smile

I checked the other titles out and Howling V was directed by the same guy who directed Space Mutiny  Buggedout

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2021, 09:19:16 AM »

i've seen that film Once and only once that was enough i don't think i've ever watched it again i don't think. that one is not worth wasting wasting any beer to watch cause being drunk or high or both is the only way you can enjoy that film

It's like a Polonia Brothers movie with a $150,000 budget. Here's some Trivia: It was most likely shot in 1993, but not released until 1995. It was filmed in Pioneer Town and made use of locals as actors and Pappy & Harriet's, a legendary honky-tonk barbecue restaurant and music venue.

The owner "Pappy" had a small part in the movie. He died in February 1994 so the film had to be shot before that. Folk singer Victoria Williams recorded a song to remember Pappy. It is called Happy to Have Known Pappy

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 11:32:51 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2021, 09:31:24 AM »

I remember as a kid seeing The Boogens advertised on TV and wanting to see it. Over the years I forgot the name of it and it took me quite a while to track it down. I eventually got a copy from a website specializing in out of print movies (Cinema Du Bizarre I think it was, they went out of business a good while back so I guess it doesn't really matter) in the early 2000's. Anyway, that was the first film that I decided I had to track down and watch.

I wasn't really aware of The Boogens until Fangoria did a piece on it to announce its VHS debut. Apparently the movie never had a home video release in the U.S. due to rights issues. I bought the tape at an U.S. Army Installation here in Germany where I bought and rented most of my VHS movies. Loved the Stephen King quote on the cover praising the movie, and I quite enjoyed The Boogens. Bought it on blu-ray a few years ago. It's still a favorite.

Is it October yet?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels you didn't know existed « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.