Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:27:20 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 146
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking  (Read 225503 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2021, 10:57:00 PM »

What kind of chicken? How do you fry chicken in that?
Unless it's like Banquet or Swanson.
Nah. You can fry chicken, you can shake and bake chicken, you can make a roast chicken.
You can get a pack of frozen chicken nuggets and stick it in an air fryer.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:59:58 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2021, 11:12:40 PM »

What kind of chicken? How do you fry chicken in that?
Unless it's like Banquet or Swanson.
Nah. You can fry chicken, you can shake and bake chicken, you can make a roast chicken.
You can get a pack of frozen chicken nuggets and stick it in an air fryer.

Wings or thighs.  What the air fryer does is render out all the fat and leaves crispy skin behind.  Air fryer ain't even close to a microwave.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2021, 01:15:00 AM »

You can't make home fries with onions in an air fryer. It's a glorified microwave.

I make home fries in the air fryer all the time. They are delicious. Air Fryer is nothing like a microwave, it's more like an mini-oven. Huge difference. Microwave heats up food and can make it soggy. Food from the air fryer is like straight out of the oven, always with a crispy edge.

One of my favorite things to cook in the air fryer are hamburgers. Put the patty in the air fryer basked and "broil" for 6-7 minutes at 355F on each side. They come out perfect. Super easy without grease splatter.
Marinated chicken pieces or wings from the air fryer are the best. You can do breaded chicken but it is suggested to pam spray the chicken first.

I also love to crisp and heat up savory snacks from the bakery. They taste like freshly made from the oven.

Air fryer is also great for roasting tomatoes, egg plant, zucchini - you name it. I use my AF almost every day.

Is it October yet?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #168 on: November 20, 2021, 10:55:05 AM »

^ Eh. I don't like them.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2021, 09:40:50 PM »

Stargazer from Rainbow is a better Kashmir than Kashmir itself.

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2021, 02:18:39 PM »

Do crabs think fish are flying?

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2021, 02:40:19 PM »

Repo Man is on tubi
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2021, 07:17:43 PM »

Jack of Norfolk be not too bold,
For Dicken thy master is bought and sold.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2021, 10:24:48 PM »

Many memes this week about that one episode of WKRP in Cincinnati, & there's a couple things I just can't get past:

1) "Wild" turkeys "can" fly, not farm turkeys....

2) Who the hell gives away "LIVE" turkeys for the holidays, particularly in an urban location???? I mean, do they really expect that many people to know how to kill, clean, gut & cure an animal?????  And are they allowed to do that in the city???

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2021, 02:26:47 PM »

Many memes this week about that one episode of WKRP in Cincinnati, & there's a couple things I just can't get past:

2) Who the hell gives away "LIVE" turkeys for the holidays, particularly in an urban location???? I mean, do they really expect that many people to know how to kill, clean, gut & cure an animal?????  And are they allowed to do that in the city???

Because Cincinnati is the weirdest city in the Midwest; it makes Rome, Wisconsin seem sane. Therefore live turkeys, helicopter drop, eh, sounded logical.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2021, 10:51:14 PM »

Because Cincinnati is the weirdest city in the Midwest; it makes Rome, Wisconsin seem sane. Therefore live turkeys, helicopter drop, eh, sounded logical.

The first time I saw this bit, I thought they were dropping "frozen" turkeys from the helicopter onto the crowd, which I found pretty funny, but then somebody mentions something revealing the turkeys are alive, & that's when I suddenly have a problem turning my brain off...........

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2021, 12:06:56 PM »

The woman I've been seeing going on two years just got accepted into a master's program at NYU. She's hinting she'd like to try a long-distance thing but I don't see it working out.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2021, 01:03:59 PM »

The woman I've been seeing going on two years just got accepted into a master's program at NYU. She's hinting she'd like to try a long-distance thing but I don't see it working out.

They can work, but it takes a huge amount of effort and commitment from both parties.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2021, 01:18:25 PM »

They can work, but it takes a huge amount of effort and commitment from both parties.

I've never had any luck with them.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2021, 01:31:14 PM »

I've never had any luck with them.

I got married through one, but yeah my previous long-distance ones were a disaster. It was a matter of finding things we could still do together, date nights where we'd start watching the same movie at the same time and chat on Skype while it was on, gaming online together etc. I was so very close to calling the whole thing off early on due to prior experience. If you do decide to go for it, then you both need to fully commit to it 110%. It takes a hellish amount of work for something that is not guaranteed to succeed. It might be better to call things off early than go through that. I am not trying to advise either way, but if you ever want to chat about how me and Kristi made things work then drop me a PM.

Whatever you both do decide, the best of luck to the pair of you. I don't envy you having to make this choice.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.