Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:01:03 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  #VoetsekMeghan is trending « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #VoetsekMeghan is trending  (Read 1436 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« on: August 27, 2022, 12:29:51 PM »

And this is the reason why.  Buggedout

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151757/South-Africans-hit-Meghan-Markle-told-fire-Archies-room.html

She also referred to the British Consulate residence as "a housing unit"  Buggedout

Some of the Twitter comments are hilarious: she really plays the victim and the race card well.  Buggedout
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 12:37:09 PM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 01:11:33 PM »

I don't know how she is viewed in her home country, but certainly here is seems most people cottoned on to what she was like quite early. She has her moments, but in general, she seems to be... well her PR advisors must spend a fair bit of time with their heads in their hands. Shame really. I think there were a lot of high hopes for her.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 10:16:11 AM »

I think this was the first time I ever saw her and at first I thought what a charming woman! But as the interview went on I noticed what her micro-tells were saying. For starters, just to cite the obvious, look at how she's sitting, hunched in and defensive, and look at how she keeps her arm between her body and Craig Ferguson. She wasn't showing insecurity, she was showing repulsion, disliking the entire experience. Watch her leg swinging impatiently, wanting to get her out of there. Oh, well. Hey, not saying she's a bad person, just someone able to put on fake charm. But then again ain't that like the horsefly callin' the mosquito a bug!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 01:20:01 PM »

She doesn't seem to want to be there at all. 🤔

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  #VoetsekMeghan is trending « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.