Main Menu

who do I have to kill to get to add a sig?

Started by Morpheus, the unwoke., October 09, 2022, 02:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morpheus, the unwoke.

Just tell me who and where they are.  I want to add a sjg to my profile.

''They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Morpheus, the unwoke.

Well that just sucks, but thanks for the answer.
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

Morpheus, the unwoke.

I guess I can't just kill someone to get an avatar, right?

ER

I can't help you there but if you want to practice for the day you find the person who can make that trade, I'll PM you my godson's grandma's address....
What does not kill me makes me stranger.