Main Menu

helping this place

Started by Morpheus, the unwoke., October 21, 2022, 10:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morpheus, the unwoke.

I think rev Powell said this site was almost abandoned, and I felt sad about that. Just joining and all.

I'd like to recommend you consider adding some forums and plugging this site on some boards.

Add a Sf movies except star trek/wars,  and a sf tv except star trek/wars. Then add a star wars forum abd  one for star trek.

Might draw in some new blood if you plug it on FB pages.
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

indianasmith

Unfortunately the site's creator and only admin has been AWOL for over a decade now.
The Reverend is our moderator, but he can't add pages to the site.
The place isn't completely dead, but it's not as active as it was when I joined 15 years ago.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Rev. Powell

Quote from: indianasmith on October 21, 2022, 11:31:07 PM
Unfortunately the site's creator and only admin has been AWOL for over a decade now.
The Reverend is our moderator, but he can't add pages to the site.
The place isn't completely dead, but it's not as active as it was when I joined 15 years ago.

That's correct. No access to the back end. All I can do is lock/delete/move threads and ban trolls.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...