Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:56:35 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  hardest tv show to watch. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: hardest tv show to watch.  (Read 5547 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 09:45:04 AM »

Seeing The Cosby Show is wince-inducing nowadays.  Bluesad

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 11:02:22 AM »

Seeing The Cosby Show is wince-inducing nowadays.  Bluesad

I heard that he wants to resume his stand-up career when he gets out.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 10:48:26 PM »

Any so called "reality" shows. So far from reality it makes old Popeye cartoons look like a documentary.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2023, 03:12:46 AM »

The Fall featuring Gillian Anderson and others. It was too depressing I couldn't watch the final season.
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 01:49:39 PM »

I think I'll pick the third season of "Star Trek: Picard". The cinematography is so dark it's hard to see anything.

Because that's what the title of the thread means, right?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 05:25:52 AM by Neville » Logged

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2023, 03:44:01 PM »

I think I'll pick the third season of "Star Trek: Picard". The cinematography is so dark it's hard to see anything.

Because that's what the title of the thread means, right?

YES! I liked the bright tones of TNG and don't know why the bridges on every ship since Enterprise have been such dark and unwelcoming places.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 03:53:53 PM by ER » Logged

Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2023, 03:50:45 PM »

I guess their budget got slashed and they no longer can afford sets that look good in HD.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2023, 03:52:51 PM »

You know what I basically cannot watch? Local news. I hate it. It's essentially car wrecks, house fires, children drowning, and people getting shot, mixed in with fake semi-scripted banter, and it does absolutely nothing to edify or really inform anyone by concentrating on tragedies and horrors. (And I say this being married to a former local news producer's son.)

I gave up on national news long ago. I used to listen to NPR most of my life but it went soooooo political and leftist that it tainted everything it broadcast, even Fresh Air and Rick Steves and Science Friday and some regional shows.

Generally I have come to care less and less about what's going on in the outer world when my microcosm is complicated enough. Destroy yourself, people, hey, I have a beautiful woods to go to.

Now weather does obsess me. Watching weather channels, either TWC or the surprisingly good Fox Weather, or some amateurs on YouTube who do great work, sure, those I like.

(I also strangely enjoy really old newscasts preserved on YouTube. I was watching someone's complete recording of a news broadcast from a North Carolina station from the '70s the other night and it was fun.)

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  hardest tv show to watch. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.