Main Menu

prompting an AI with movie titles

Started by Dr. Whom, April 17, 2023, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

The Crawling Eye (AI has problems with the "Crawling" part)

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

The Room

Samurai Cop

The Toxic Avenger

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

chainsaw midget

Quote from: bob on April 22, 2023, 05:47:53 PM

The Toxic Avenger

Troma only wishes they had effects that looked that good.

Alex

I wonder what it would do with Veloci-Pastor?
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Alex on April 23, 2023, 04:00:05 AM
I wonder what it would do with Veloci-Pastor?

Not too bad, it turns out.

Rev. Powell

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

The Terror of Tony Town

The Giant Claw

Dr. Whom

The Brain from Planet Arous

The flowers are a nice touch
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

bob

Rev. Powell

Rev. Powell