Main Menu

Man gives fake name during stop

Started by sprite75, October 02, 2023, 05:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprite75

Problem.  The fake name he gave the fuzz was someone with active warrants.

QuoteThe Corbin Police Department said an officer pulled over 30-year-old Michael Jones on Sunday.

During the stop, police said Jones gave a false name of someone who had several active warrants.

Corbin police made a comment on the arrest in a post on Facebook.

"If you're going to give fake identification, make sure the other person isn't wanted too," the post reads.

He also tried to destroy evidence in his car.  Moron.  
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

chainsaw midget

That is just wondeful. 

I've actually been watching a lot of bodycam/police stop videos on Youtube latley.  It reminds me of the old show COPS.  Those poor police have to put up with some real winners.

Trevor

Quote from: sprite75 on October 02, 2023, 05:30:15 PM
Problem.  The fake name he gave the fuzz was someone with active warrants.

QuoteThe Corbin Police Department said an officer pulled over 30-year-old Michael Jones on Sunday.

During the stop, police said Jones gave a false name of someone who had several active warrants.

Corbin police made a comment on the arrest in a post on Facebook.

"If you're going to give fake identification, make sure the other person isn't wanted too," the post reads.

He also tried to destroy evidence in his car.  Moron.  

Oy  :buggedout: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

sprite75

Quote from: chainsaw midget on November 05, 2023, 07:33:30 PM
That is just wondeful. 

I've actually been watching a lot of bodycam/police stop videos on Youtube latley.  It reminds me of the old show COPS.  Those poor police have to put up with some real winners.

Over the past few months I've been watching live streams where we all pick apart crazy entitled people, drunk drivers, and other criminals.  Yeah, they have to put up with so much.  Especially when it comes to a***ole frauditors and sovereign citizens.

chainsaw midget

Sovereign citizens are the worst.  Nothing they say makes the slightest bit of sense, and they're so entitled about it.

sprite75

Quote from: chainsaw midget on January 27, 2024, 05:22:43 PM
Sovereign citizens are the worst.  Nothing they say makes the slightest bit of sense, and they're so entitled about it.

There is something deeply satisfying about seeing them get their car windows smashed out when they refuse to get out of their vehicles.  Or seeing them be held in contempt by a judge who isn't putting up with their bulls**t.  Or when other bad legal things happen to them. 

I think a lot of judges are catching on to their bulls**t too.  One tactic some judges are using is when a person comes in and a sovereign citizen tries to claim they're represent the person is that the judge will issue a failure to appear warrant for the person because the sov cit wanted to play games in court.