Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:41:14 AM
714329 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Fantasy Mission Force: Best war movie EVER! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fantasy Mission Force: Best war movie EVER!  (Read 1860 times)
Vermin Boy
« on: June 24, 2002, 11:06:33 AM »

Just saw this movie with a couple of friends, and all I can say is... WOW! Imagine if Luis Bunuel directed "The Dirty Dozen," starring the Three Stooges and written by The Tick. This movie leaves Drunken Wu-Tang in the dust as the most clinically insane movie I've ever seen! The musical number, the bazooka toting psycho lady, the scene where Abraham Lincoln and Robert Forster are kidnapped by the Japanese in Canada, the guy named Greased Lightning, Jackie Chan... I've read some people on this board complaining that the downer ending goes against the tone of the movie, but I disagree; in a movie where every plot development comes completely out of left field and makes no sense, having all the goofy characters in a light comedy die violently fits right in.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 05:21:26 PM »

I own this movie And i'd say that it is the most insane movie I've seen in my life. Bar none. At all. No other movie comes close. Haunted houses, Bloody violent death, nazis, vampires. This film has got it all folks.

-Dan
Steven Millan
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2002, 06:31:41 PM »

This is just one movie,where the cameoing "major name" star(Jackie Chan)ends up becoming the hero of the whole movie(at the very end).
                           You can thank Jimmy Wang Yu for giving Jackie some of his most interesting roles(the villain in "Killer Meteors",the troubled prisoner in "The Prisoner"/"Island On Fire"[complete with both Jackie and Sammo Hung having death scenes at the end],and this film)throughout his career history.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2002, 08:08:48 PM »

Not just Nazis, mind you-- Nazis who surf around on 70s muscle cars wearing Liberace capes and bird masks! In Canada! In World War II!
Flangepart
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2002, 12:20:35 PM »

I have got to take a run at this thing sometime. Um...how many beers does this one require, btw?
Cullen
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2002, 05:54:21 PM »

The human liver could not take the number of beers required to watch "Fantasy Mission Force."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Fantasy Mission Force: Best war movie EVER! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.