Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:37:30 AM
713349 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Biker Zombies from Detroit « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biker Zombies from Detroit  (Read 1897 times)
Xu Xing
« on: June 26, 2002, 04:09:05 PM »

Has anyone else seen this movie?  It is the absolute worst.  People do things, but they hardly have any effect on the plot.  Actually, the plot is non-existant.  There is a great cop-eating-donuts scene though.  The ending is the worst I've ever seen in any zombie movie though... and that's pretty bad considering I've seen "City of the Walking Dead."  

The Nightmare Becomes Real!
Steven Millan
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 07:09:10 PM »

So,it is,eh?!
                     And,I thought that "I Was A Teenage Zombie" was a major league cinematic undead La-Hoo-ZaHer!!!
Occasional Detroit
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 05:54:34 PM »

Yo this is Beyababa from (Occasional Detroit)myself&frenchie are the black couple in the "diner scene from "Biker Zombies I am the oned that got choked to death. Listen to us online if you like  http://www.mp3.com/occasionaldetroit
pss we also had an electronic snippet of our music integrated in the film.
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 12:22:30 AM »

i've seen it (i got the dvd for 2.99)---here's what I wrote on my website:

Biker Zombies from Detroit - 2001. (DVD) DV flick by Todd Brunswick. Demon-led zombie bikers keep decapitated heads in their saddlebags. Interesting expirations include spinning-wheel to the groin and tailpipe up the caboose. Unfortunately an unpleasant tone is set with an unnecessary semi-graphic rape and a Kids-like conversation about underage girls' underwear. Some good zombie make-up and adequate z-grade production values can't save a flawed script or a charisma-deficient cast with forced deliveries. NOT RECOMMENDED.
basically, i think some things in this digital video production work...a couple interesting kills...the gas station scene...the diner scene...and the "fight scene" actually had some interesting camera work...

what i DON'T understand is why the devil/zombies brought back a "hero" character who was essentially good, so that he could kill off some "bad" guys...wouldn't the devil bikers want those crotch rocket losers to survive over the "goody-goody"? it makes no sense...

-mr. henry

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Biker Zombies from Detroit « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.