Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:08:18 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Jason X (August) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jason X (August)  (Read 4290 times)
Scott
« on: April 08, 2001, 11:17:02 AM »

I don't usually like Friday the 13th films, but this one is interesting. Its set like 2000 years in the future and humans have all left the planet. Beings return to earth and finds two people frozen(preserved) in some way and they take them to another planet.  This is just a neat idea, though I'd rather see Micheal Myers from Halloween to the part.  This film might work for me. I hope they can create a neat future world for the movie. You know this would make it more interesting.
Josh Leman
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2001, 11:39:31 AM »

Last I heard, it's set in the year 2455 on a spaceship with an Alien style plot--crew unwittingly lets Jason on the ship only to be stalked and killed one by one.  And if it does well at the box office, here comes Freddy vs. Jason.

I just hope they don't make it stupid and "ironic" like all of the Scream rip-offs.
Scott
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2001, 11:45:11 AM »

Wow Josh, you know about it already, well I wish some serious with style director would take one of these like Jason in the future films and make it really good. A real classic film. Not just a slasher film.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2001, 03:26:29 PM »

I don't know, what's the track record for bringing horror franchises into the future?

I didn't see LEPRECHAUN 4: IN SPACE, was it any good?
I did see HELLRAISER: BLOODLINE, which was terrible.
CRITTERS 4 I remember as alright, but you certainly wouldn't want to pay money for it.
Scott
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2001, 06:47:29 PM »

I guess unless you get a real director(and script?) the movie will be just Jason in space.
Scott Davis
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2001, 10:11:08 AM »

Scott, you know Jason X has been finished for almost 5 months? It was due to come out this Friday (April the 13th!)

Its a throw back to all the old firdays. Lots of gore and nudity. Its the one movie I'm personally looking forward to this year.
Gerry
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2001, 03:09:58 PM »

Harry at AICN has posted a number of test screening reviews of Jason X and the buzz is quite good.  Just go to the search page and type in Jason X.  That ought to find a bunch of the reviews.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2001, 04:43:08 PM »

I don't know where they come up with this stuff. The idea of Jason on a space ship might sound a little too hokey. On the other hand, it might gell with audiences.We shall have to just wait, and see.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Jason X (August) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.