Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:33:18 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What The f**k Is This? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What The f**k Is This?  (Read 4097 times)
Corbino Bernson III
« on: July 06, 2002, 11:13:40 AM »

Nice Site? Night Of The Living Dead the classic zombie movie? I don`t think so u twat!!! have you ever seen any decent films. There was this list of 74 films compiled called video nasties. Ever heard of them? don`t think so! How the f**k can that s**tty movie be the classic zombie movie its in fucjkin black and white U dumb s**t!!! Tomb Raider!!! WHAT THE f**k U IDIOT!!! you will be reviewing the new star wars movie next. Call yourself a Badmovies site!!! very well Tomb raider is bad but i think we can both agree its far from anything that should be on this site. And have you ever seen anything by Hershall Gordan Lewis? I don`t think so!!! If it wasn`t for people like him we wouldn`t have the lucio fulcis and the ruggero deodartos of this world. Still, we might have been spared from bulls**t like Badmovies.org huh? I truly belive i would rather watch a double bill of The Bogey Man & Virgin Among The Living Dead than log on and go to your s**tty site!!! take some tips and visit Spallz.0catch.com
littlenemo
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 11:59:02 AM »

I hate people who spout off that if a movie is in black and white then it is a piece of s**t..By that reasoning the first 20 minutes of wizard of oz should just be cut from the movie..what an ass.
Pete B6K
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2002, 12:17:44 PM »

First, calm down. Take a sedative. Smoke a bowl. Anything.

Second , I don't think Andrew was aware the website police existed, and these offences he seems to have commited were not made clear to him.

So, I see oyu read a list of films someone else liked and decided that those must be the only classic films ever. Try having an original thought, go out and decide for yourself whether you like a film.

"How the f**k can that s**tty movie be the classic zombie movie its in fucjkin black and white U dumb s**t!!!" < It's fairly moronic to dismiss a film because it's black&white. Freak, Night of the Living Dead, Ed Wood, Plan 9 from Outer Space and Whisky Galore are just a few off the top of my head that are great b&w films.

"its far from anything that should be on this site." < And it's not up to you what someone puts on THEIR OWN website. It's fairly clear Andrew made this website for himself and anyone else who happens to take an interest in tis content. Take it or leave it.

"And have you ever seen anything by Hershall Gordan Lewis? I don`t think so!!! If it wasn`t for people like him we wouldn`t have the lucio fulcis and the ruggero deodartos of this world." < Sounds like you read a book or heard something that told you HGL is the reason we had fulci and deodarto. Refer to the bit about roiginal thought earlier.

I had a little look at that Spallz thing and it seems to be an amateur operation, couldn't even find a review to see what it's like, and it's crawling with pop-up adverts, which I hate.

Lastly, watch your f**king language, this a is a family show.

Pete

P.S. "I feel sorry for your mother"
Scott Muir
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2002, 12:19:11 PM »

Dear  Mr. Bernson:
Would you please for the love of human decency...please shut up.
Offthewall
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2002, 02:40:36 PM »

also on that Black and White list CLERKS! come on that movie is a classic
The Honn
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 04:34:55 PM »

I gotta say, thats one of the most fantastic things Ive ever read here. No, I dont agree with him its just nice to laugh hysterically at someone else's sheer stupidity every now and then.
ErikJ
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2002, 05:02:03 PM »

Does this jerks' website even exist? Try and see what you find. I found his link as empty as his words. If this site is so much better than our beloved badmovies.org then where is it?
Flangepart
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2002, 05:04:16 PM »

Oh...how about a troll who's vocabulary indicates, indeed, that every little spearm is NOT sacred. For self evident reasons. And this guy has the audacity to have a III after his monicker................................
StatCat
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2002, 05:46:25 PM »

Truly poor pathetic points and obviously a troll with nothing better to do then spew out nonsense. Video nasties were dubbed so in England so I doubt many people know about that title. Dismissing movies because they are in black and white is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
sm
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2002, 06:06:54 PM »

#1 - i'm not a huge fan of "Night of the Living Dead" either but I don't have hissies
#2 - Andrew holds the right to rate and review his films as he pleases. Everyone does! He IS the webmaster
#3 - Movies weren't invented when color was invented.
#4 - was that spiel a sad pathetic attempt to get attention so people could come and see your crappy site? booooo!
#5 - Are you related to Corbin Bernson? That might explain alot

#6 -  People who end every sentence with three exclamation points needs a labotomy..but hey, that's just me. ;-)
systemcr4sh
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2002, 07:39:02 PM »

- I'm pretty sure andrew has seen a movie by HGL.
- I'm pretty sure he also knows about video nasties. I've only been collecting for less than a year and I know about them.

...what a dolt.

-Dan
Pancho
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2002, 04:18:29 PM »

I was going to post something insulting to you but i think that that's already been taken care of.  All i really have to say is how amazed i am that out of all your father/uncle's sperm you, my friend, were the fastest.
Akira Tubo
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2002, 04:47:45 PM »

Before you harshly slam someone else's website, try to put something on your own besides pop-up ads.
Cloudio
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2002, 11:13:26 PM »

The number of pop-ups was more horrific than any film I have ever seen...
Perhaps with the exception of The WoodChipper Massacre.
deej
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2002, 12:57:34 AM »

>Night Of The Living Dead the classic zombie movie? I don`t think so
> Ever heard of them? don`t think so!
>And have you ever seen anything by Hershall Gordan Lewis? I don`t think so!!!

That cat does a lot of not thinking!

DJ
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What The f**k Is This? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.