Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:19:37 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Disney Gold dvd. 75 min. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Disney Gold dvd. 75 min.  (Read 1241 times)
Flangepart
« on: July 07, 2002, 02:34:35 PM »

STUFF TO WATCH FOR! :: The main title song exemplifies whats wrong with old school kids movies. (Garf). ----- See, in a modern film, those butterflies would get frog 'et real quick. ----- I'm with Alice on this one. Her sister HAS a stick up her butt. ----- Advanced cat cognitive powers. ----- Fly, bluebird, fly, before the song makes you explode! -----  Bet your glad you wore those bloomers, huh, Alice!? ----- Ahhhh! Self aware home furnishings! ----- Well, we've seen Drink me and eat me.....go ahead, say the "B' word...i'll wait....... ----- Oh, NOW you try being logical. Bit late for that. lil missy. ----- The Dums : Terpsicrion Twins of Tale telling terror. --- Doomed Mollusks -- Stop biteing strange cookies, girl, you don't know what...too late. ----- Great, now the landscape project is singing. Get on with it!! ----- b***hy plant life. ----- Woo...existential insect life. ----- Second hand hooka. Can ya get high off that? ----- Ah, the mushroom . Avoid drug refrences dureing this scene....I Dare ya! ----- The Cheshire Cat : Metaphore for life. ----- The Mad Tea Party. Politics at its simplist? ----- "This is the stupidest tea party i've ever been to in all my life"....so, you don't watch C-span, Huh, Alice? ----- Muppets? ----- Painting the roses red. Those are Disney Labor relation reps, right? ----- Hey, hands off Alices legs, stork, or i'll call the vice squad! ----- The Queen Reeeely needs anger managment classes. ----- Ah ha! She's realy Michael Eisner's mom! Explains many things, it does.... ----- And, Finaly (yea)....... Sister, can i have a stick up MY butt, too? :: Flangepart says, check it out! Warning : Do NOT watch this while useing Recreational chemicals, Natural stimulants, or alchoholic inhancments....unless you have an E.M.T liveing next door. Back to back showings of Alice with 2001: A Space Oddassy could cause serious setbacks to those with "Advances states of awareness...man". I like the fact that it don't take no guff from normal causality.......well, till the end. BTW...am i the only one that thinks Alices "Voice" sounds Hot? When i saw that flick way back then, i thought, " Dang. she sounds cool!". Oh,well. Back to you, Andrew!
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2002, 03:49:11 PM »

Hardly my favorite story, so hardly my favorite animated film from Disney Studios. What makes the film for me, is the voice talent behind the characters in the film. People like Ed Wynn, Richard Haydn, Sterling Holloway, Jerry Colonna, J. Pat O'Malley, and Verna Felton. You can't find voice talent much better then that. Enjoy!
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2002, 10:35:31 AM »

Amen, brother! Forgot to list the killer voice talents on this one. D'oh!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Disney Gold dvd. 75 min. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.