Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:56:23 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How to over throw the evil overlord! (Try saying THAT 3 times fast!) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to over throw the evil overlord! (Try saying THAT 3 times fast!)  (Read 1086 times)
Flangepart
« on: July 08, 2002, 12:44:52 PM »

Issue #69 of Knights Of The Dinner Table, on the last page, is Parting Shots. This issue, Walt Freitag gives good advice on over throwing Evil Overlords. I recomend it! ( Hey, i love this comic, what can i say). For example :::  Things i will never say! : "Nothing can go wrong now"..."What else can possable go wrong."..."Of corse its a trap, but what choice have we got?" ... " Scooby, stop sniffing around that peculiar stone idol and help us find a way out of here. "  ::: I will not trust the close friend of my Heroically deceased father.  ::: Letting the Evil Overlord fall to his death will NOT make me as evil as he is. ::: If my dead mentor appears to me as a glowing apparition and tells me what to do, i won't argue with him. ::: I will not make wisecracks at my torturers. They're just trying to do their job, and i'm secure enough in my heroisim not to have to prove it by withstanding the extra-severe torture they reserve for those who p**s them off. ::: Unless my name is Jackie Chan, after disabling 3 attackers, on with a pistol, one with a machine gun, and one with a stick, i will NOT pick up the stick, ::: When i trick the bumbling henchman into stealing the box that once contained the artifact of power, after i've removed the artifact from it, i will not put a cute lil note saying "fooled "ya!" inside it. This is rude. A kilo of C-4 and a detonator is more appropriate to the occasion. :::Shooting the Evil Overlord in the back will NOT make me as evil as he is. ::: When i crawl out of my cell through the large air duct in the wall, i will not make it easy for the guards to figure out how i escaped by carelessly leaving the flimsy duct cover open behind me. Replaceing the cover will delay pursuit, and will avoid ruining things for future prisoners who may want to escape just as much as i do. ::: These and other ideas for overcomming E. O's are to be enjoyed, and saviored, by all B-movie fans. I told ya where they are, go forth, and read. Ya just might like it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How to over throw the evil overlord! (Try saying THAT 3 times fast!) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.