Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:31:29 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Kill the comedy relief!...kill him i say!... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kill the comedy relief!...kill him i say!...  (Read 4042 times)
FLANGEPART
« on: April 10, 2001, 11:25:07 AM »

and with that...what would you guys do/ like to see happen to the most annoying comedy relief you can think of? Espchualy if he did get offed, but not to your satisfaction. Or, hey, any annoying side character that keeps getting in the way. The test begins now.
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2001, 11:36:23 AM »

Sometimes conversations I've been involved in have become rather macabre.  During one we started coming up with the most painful deaths possible, so here we go:

Take a cement mixing truck and fill it with hot sauce, broken glass (fine), and fire ants.  Now take the komic and dilate his eyes, then toss him into the mixer and turn it on.

Unfortunately he will still probably yell things like "Ouch, that's going to leave a mark!"  Better gag him too...

Andrew
Gerry
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2001, 01:32:34 PM »

OK, this isn't strickly movie related, TV actually.  But the worst case of comedy relief ruining a great cartoon was Snarf in Thundercats.  I hated that little POS.  And the show could have done without the Thunder Twins too, but they weren't nearly as bad.  At least they could fight pretty good (for kids), but Snarf was totally useless and had an annoying voice too.

I say we trap Snarf, skin him alive and string him up in a Vietnamese meat market.
WoodQ
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2001, 03:11:46 PM »

or the cops in Last House on the Hill, I still hear people saying they didn't belong in that movie.Gerry wrote:

>
> OK, this isn't strickly movie related, TV actually.
> But the worst case of comedy relief ruining a great cartoon
> was Snarf in Thundercats.  I hated that little POS.  And the
> show could have done without the Thunder Twins too, but they
> weren't nearly as bad.  At least they could fight pretty good
> (for kids), but Snarf was totally useless and had an annoying
> voice too.
>
> I say we trap Snarf, skin him alive and string him up in a
> Vietnamese meat market.
Squishy
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2001, 04:51:17 AM »

The little jackass from "Deep Rising." I wanted a tentacle to come shooting out of the water, smack him in the ass, come out of his mouth, grab his head, and pull him inside out. He would then fall into the salt water, trying to scream.

Or Leatherface could whack him with a sledgehammer, dropping him on a piece of aluminum siding so I could get off on the racket his flailing legs make. It's all good.

I hate that little f***.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Kill the comedy relief!...kill him i say!... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.