Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:50:23 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie Ever! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Worst Movie Ever!  (Read 3988 times)
D.J.R.
« on: July 12, 2002, 04:18:40 PM »

Well it wasnt the worst but one of them, 100 Girls. wow, i just saw it but does anyone know where i can get the script from it cause me and my friends want to act out this one scene with where the main character says this big speech, we wanna to this in a nice public forum.   Thank you for reading
Steven Millan
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2002, 04:30:44 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmm:what a hard decision to make here.
       The following titles are looming around for me to choose......
    "Showgirls"
    "Freddy Got Fingered"
     "Pearl Harbor"
     "Howard The Duck"
     "Teaxs Chainsaw Massacre 4:The Next Generation"
     " Halloween 5" and "Halloween 6"
      Any Jim Wynorski,J.R. Bookwalter,and Albert Pyun film(with the exception
         of both "Sword And The Sorcerer" and "Nemesis")
       Tri-Star Pictures' "Godzilla"(thanks,Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin)
      ok,guys,your turns to contribute here:bring it on.......
Drezzy
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2002, 05:37:08 PM »

Dammit...HOWARD THE DUCK WAS A GOOD MOVIE, GOD DAMMIT~!!~
Pete B6K
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 06:59:43 PM »

I think Quiz Show was the only film I've ever walked out on. I know there's plenty worse out there, but that one sticks out in my mind. Even Showgirls was redeemed by gratuitous nudity, but thats a whole different kettle of fish. I've managed to avoid every other film on that list apart from Godzilla '98. And you can read my extensive views on that film in the recent Godzilla thread.

Pete
StatCat
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 07:43:18 PM »

I recently checked out Creature from the Haunted sea and that was definitely unfunny garbage by Roger Corman. Couldn't take it but I managed to sit through this outdated nonsense. Man I think I'd rather watch Hobgoblins then that thing again.
J.R.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2002, 08:42:40 PM »

Any Julia Roberts romantic comedy. Sure, there's much worse and these are competantly made, but the pain and boredom I associate with them is worse than Manos: The Hands Of Fate. I'm talking Runaway Bride, Notting Hill, American Sweethearts, My Best Friend's Wedding, etc. I was usually forced to watch by a girlfriend or a bad decision on my own part. They're just so unfunny and predictable. What? You mean Julia picked the hunky nice guy over the annoying, smug jerk? I can't believe it!
Foywonder
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2002, 12:54:09 AM »

If you think that's a really bad movie then I can assure you that you're in a minoity of 1. I guess to each their own.
Foywonder
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2002, 12:57:15 AM »

ADRENALINE: FEAR THE RUSH

The movie that finally brought Albert Pyun AND Christopher Lambert together! Toss in Natasha "Species" Henstridge for good measure.

Plot?
Continuity?
Coherernce?
Character Development?
Any Explanation As To What The Hell Is Going On?

All of these things and more will not be found anywhere withing the running time of ADRENALINE: FEAR THE RUSH!
Steven Millan
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2002, 03:23:40 AM »

Yep,Foywonder,"Adrenaline:Fear The Rush" is sooooooo horrible,that
not only would I'd rather watch "Howard The Duck" again,but feel like I was watching another Roland Emmerich/Dean Devlin entertainment fest for gerbil
collectors.
           Read Steve Puchalski"s Fangoria review,under the "Dr. Cyclops" column:that review is so definitive and right on target.
          " "Fear",as in Fear of a sequel? "Rush",as in Rush to the fast forward button?".....classic,as only the man behind "Shock Cinema" magazine can only do it!!!
Luke Bannon
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2002, 04:39:56 AM »

Puma Man
Invasion of the Neptune Men
Manos the Hands of Fate
Hobgoblins
Even Cowgirls get the blues
Pink Flamingos
Freddy Got Fingered
and too many more then I can, or would like to, remember
Luke Bannon
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2002, 04:44:31 AM »

The Street Fighter movie and  Digital Man are 2 more I thought of. I'll tell ya if there's any more
raj
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2002, 01:39:52 PM »

Air America.  "Starring" Mel Gibson & somebody else.  It's the only movie rental I've never finished.  Painfully bad.  Fortunately with years of PSYCO therapy I've managed to not remember anything about it. My dad & sister did walk out of Neighbors, with Dan Akroyd & John Belushi, but I did sit through it later on, on tv.Luke Bannon wrote:
Susan
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2002, 04:14:12 PM »

A bad movie, truly bad, (not the bad ones that are simply fun to make fun of) is undeniably defined by the inability to watch it entirely. "The Judas Project"..anguish anguish ANGUISH
Lee
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2002, 01:09:59 AM »

Omega Doom-WHEN THE HELL IS SOME THING GOING TO HAPPEN??!!!!!!

Wagon's East-It's bad enough we lost John Candy, this final flick of his is so horrid it's deppressing.

I Was A Teenage Zombie-Don't even get me started!!!!

Deadful Melody-I'm convinced that the only reason Yuen Biao agreed to be apart of this @!#$-flick is because he was behind on the bills and neaded the money.
John
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2002, 06:52:27 AM »

Here are some I could never sit all the through (with one or two exceptions);

Boarding House
Liquid Sky
The Hunger
Traffic
To Ends of Time
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie Ever! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.