Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:27:39 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Food for Thought « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Food for Thought  (Read 3539 times)
Susan
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2002, 12:39:52 PM »

Re Psycho - the one i really couldn't stand was wit the actress who played Christina from mommy dearest..as a nun. Frankly I never liked ANY psychos (tho i am a hitchcock fan)

Rarely do I like sequels more than the first. I do like "Return of the living dead", if that counts as an official sequel..lol. I am probably one of the few who appreciates "Exorcist 3", some very creepy moments and the camera angles are very good (reminds me of scenes in The Omen) even tho it is cheesy to an extent.

I don't wanna touch "Striptease" - that movie is wrong for so many reasons.

I think "Childs Play" is going to be the next sequel-machine that keeps going and going. Godzilla 2? Hell no. I'm mixed on "Farenheit 451". I really liked the original movie and story, while it probably could be done better I have little faith in hollywood. Frank Darabont will either direct or write so I think that is a 50/50 shot. I grew up loving those cheaply made futuristic post apocolyptic movies made in the 70's era.
"The time machine", "The omega man" , "Logans run" (oh yes, time for me to go to carousel). Seeing how they remade "The time machine" made me ill...and I refuse to watch it. Trailers alone speak volumes.

Susan
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 03:27:45 PM »

Another movie I just found out was in the making: (or should I say..remaking)

"WAR OF THE WORLDS"

Timothy Hines to direct, release date 2005. Looks like this version will be gruesome, perhaps some nudity.

But I also saw that Tom Cruise was going to do this remake too, direct, and get his released earlier. Cruise will have the bigger budget so I guess we'll see which one actually makes it..both would be odd but interesting.

raj
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 04:32:14 PM »

I'd  love to see a "Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yaks, Part II"
Tommy
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2002, 04:56:00 PM »

If I see another Batman movie, it'll be too soon.
Babydoll
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2002, 05:49:50 PM »

What happened to the original ideas?  Why does Hollywood have to keep making movies out of old TV Shows from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's and other movies remakes?  

Some of the movies I have never seen and I will never see the "part 2" to those movies.  These are movies I have not seen  and will not see :

True Lies 2
Grosse Pointe Blank 2
Battlefield Earth 2 (wasn't one enough?!)
Mission Impossible 3
Under Seige 3
Blaire Witch 3 (prequel)
Romancing the Stone 3
Rush Hour 3
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Rocky 6
Mad Max 4
Lethal Weapon 5
Child's Play 5

I was upset with Scary Movie 2.  All it was curse words every minute and no plot.

I like the idea of a movie making fun on all the horror shows and then some, but I did not like curse words every minute.  For example Spaceballs and enough said!
Lee
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2002, 08:15:44 PM »

I'm fine with sequals and the occasional remake and movie based on an old show as long as they are made well.
John
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2002, 09:30:48 PM »

>I'm not sure i'm reading for a rocky horror sequel

There already was a sequel although not many people seem to have seen it; Shock Treatment.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Food for Thought « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.