Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:34:05 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Villians « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Favorite Villians  (Read 12539 times)
Susan
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2002, 12:07:40 PM »

>>Another great villian... the killer tomatoes! They were fun.<,

"Could you pass the ketchup?"

Pete B6K
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2002, 01:15:48 PM »

The Evil-cat-thing in 'The Uninvited'. Especially when you can see the puppeteer's arm.

David Lo Pan in 'Big Trouble in Little China'. You may notice from my past posts in similiar topics that I quite like that film.

Dim in 'The Dark Power'. How aptly they named the stupid Toltec.

The big bad 'I Said No!' from 'Stoppit and Tidyup'. It's a great little British cartoon from the 80s.
AndyC
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2002, 02:01:13 PM »

Rutger Hauer in The Hitcher. He's just as creepy and menacing as you can get.

Jaws (Richard Kiel) from the Bond films.

Darth Vader

Thulsa Doom, for sure.

Khan Noonian Singh. Ricardo Montalban does a fantastic job.

Danny Vermin (Joe Piscopo) from Johnny Dangerously. "You shouldn't grab me. My mother grabbed me once. ONCE!"

Frank the Fixer (Lou Albano) in Wise Guys.

Unicron in Transformers: The Movie. How can you not like a giant robot that devours planets for fuel, especially when he's voiced by Orson Welles?
Future Blob
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2002, 02:50:19 PM »

The Tall Man

Megatron from Transformers The Movie

Kurgan from Highlander (No, there were no sequals to it. Why do you ask?)

The Predator
Future Blob
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2002, 02:52:40 PM »

Oh and I can't believe I didn't mention Chris Sarandon in The Resurrected. Good movie, go see it
Susan
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2002, 02:54:58 PM »

>>Kurgan from Highlander (No, there were no sequals to it. Why do you ask?)<<

You mean villians like him in all the highlander sequels? You knwo, I didn't need to find out the immortals were aliens..damn them sequels! He was a cool guy, raspy voice, wonder what else that actor did and what became of him. Kinda like that villian with the Massive jaw in that stallone prison movie..never saw much of him afterwards but how could you forget that mug

Jay O'Connor
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2002, 03:30:56 PM »

Scorpius from "Farscape"

The Car from "The Car"

Keiffer Sutherland in "Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico"  (A town, I might add...I once woke up in the hospital of once)

Vin Diesal in "Pitch Black"
AndyC
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2002, 09:48:34 PM »

Yeah, I liked the Kurgan, and I also agree with Future Blob about Megatron. One of my favourite transformers.

Susan, the actor who played the Kurgan is Clancy Brown. Off the top of my head, I can remember him from a couple of other movies. He was Frankenstein's monster in The Bride, one of Buckaroo Banzai's team, starred in the short-lived Earth II series, and did the voice of Lex Luthor in the animated Superman series of the late 90s.
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2002, 09:50:01 PM »

Jerry Dandrige from Fright Night.
Tell me you didn't get chills the frist time you heard him say, "Welcome to Fright Night...for real."

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Luke Bannon
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2002, 06:48:07 AM »

The Leprechaun from the Leprechaun films- since he is usually the only likeable character in them, plus he's funny and  Warwick Davis is one of my faves. I WANT ME GOLD!!!!!!!
Drezzy
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2002, 11:07:37 AM »

I can't believe I forgot to add The Tall Man!
carnage7
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2002, 08:00:50 PM »

Best villian in low budget movie.....

Radical Z,  the guitar goovin evil demon of heavy metal from "Rock'n with Satan".
John
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2002, 11:08:23 PM »

Any character played by Michael Ironside.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2002, 06:19:43 PM »

My favorite villains fall into three categories.
Category 1. Those played by one of my favorite actors. As that list is quite
                        extensive, and they're mostly dead anyway, except for Christopher
                        Lee, we'll go on to the second category.
Category 2. The villains for who I feel some empathy. Kurt Kelly (Lance Fenton)      
                         "Heathers," Scott Wormer (Devon Sawa) "Now and Then," and
                         Edward "Evil Ed" Thompson (Stephen Geoffreys) "Fright Night."
Category 3. Not individuals, but groups for I feel some empathy. NSA employees
                        in "Enemy of the State" and the Hawk hockey players in "D2." Enjoy!
Susan
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2002, 07:00:17 PM »

Anyone know a link of a good pic (and i don't mean a large one) of thulsa doom? I want to add him to my new villians page. I had a hell of a time finding cujo as is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Villians « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.