Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:09:52 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Villians « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Favorite Villians  (Read 12537 times)
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2002, 12:26:19 PM »

>Oh, I did, but I like best villains with past story and a comprehensible aim for their actions.

Fair enough, there was more backstory for him in "Blade Runner"  than "The Hitcher"
Pete B6K
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2002, 02:31:33 PM »

> I was trying to avoid it, but with 38 posts gone by and noone mentioned him,

>Um...*you* mentioned him further up the page

I apologise for my AWFUL memory. Completely forgot i'd already posted on this one. I'll sit in the corner with my dunce's cap on.

Pete the Dumbarse
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2002, 02:37:54 PM »

Thanks ok, he was good villian

A good villian, to me, is one that makes you fear for the heros life if the hero and the villina are in the same room.

Darth Vader had the going on, at least in "Empire". As soon as Han and Leia walked in the room and there was Vader at the end of the table it was like "Oh, no!  There doomed!"   A good villian should inspire the same reaction s a shark, you're only hope is so stay away from them because actually being in their presence threatens certain and imminant death at almost any moment
Haze
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2002, 09:15:11 PM »

You know what? I like most villians, I like them because they're bad and good is stupid. But my favorites have to go to these guys, the ones that made me interested in them winning more than anything else!

Dinosuars (stop-motion or suit animation)- child hood thing that is my personal kryptonite.

Freddy Krueger- yeah, got to dip into the 80s some.

Oh and lets not forget the Dark Overlord in Howard the Duck.

Dr. Frankenfurter (?)- Tim curry does no wrong, even in panties, although his role in Clue was very good too.
D
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2002, 11:50:05 PM »

I can't believe this post has made it this far and my favorite villian has yet to be mentioned! I am speaking of course of none other than...Doctor Clayton Forrester! Come on, ruling the world through bad movies, what's not to like?
Also, Zartan and the Drednoks from GI Joe (pass the grape soda and choc. donuts to Winken, Blinken, & Nod)
Hmm, there's also that great villian, Kofax Mongo
(read Spidey Super Stories, and you'll get the joke)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Villians « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.