Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:57:19 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Scream Dracula Scream (AIP 1973) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scream Dracula Scream (AIP 1973)  (Read 5722 times)
Scott
« on: April 11, 2001, 09:32:49 PM »

Just viewed SREAM DRACULA SCREAM made by AIP in 1973. This is a fun film and the dude playing Dracula is really neat for the role. The film has zombie-like vampires and voodoo. I had about 5 real great laughs out of this film. The end is quite funny and they even try to put some feeling in this one. The whole film is a unique spin on the Dracula character. If you get a chance don't miss this one. You won't be disappointed.
Ted C.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2001, 09:34:26 AM »

Not as good as the original BLACULA (1972, AIP), but still worth a look.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2001, 04:36:12 PM »

I have the original Blacula at home, but am unable at this time to locate this sequel. Anyone out there know who sells it?
Andrew
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2001, 06:48:59 PM »

Amazon.com is down right now (????), but here it is from Movies Unlimited:

Scream Blacula Scream VHS

DISCLAIMER: I receive a credit if you purchase the film via that link.

Andrew
Scott Davis
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2001, 06:56:40 PM »

A credit??
Andrew
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2001, 07:09:11 PM »

My affiliate agreements with Amazon, Movies Unlimited, and others pay me a percentage of the sale when people buy movies through the site's links.  They are my real source of income, without movie sales maintaining the site would really hurt.

Andrew
Scott Davis
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2001, 07:18:13 PM »

I see.

Has anybody even bought something through them? If you don't mind me asking?
Andrew
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2001, 07:26:35 PM »

I have bought from Movies Unlimited many times.  My only complaint is they are usually lethargic about letting you know when a movie is out of stock - unlike Amazon's snazzy system.

Still, they have never charged me wrong and have so many movies that are so hard to find.

Andrew
Scott Davis
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2001, 07:31:01 PM »

Cool.

There's so many movies on those sites that I would love to get, but I never have any money. If I can get my site going I might align with one of them.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Scream Dracula Scream (AIP 1973) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.