Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:54:41 AM
714201 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  tree movies that must be stopped « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: tree movies that must be stopped  (Read 5745 times)
wuggles451
« on: July 21, 2002, 12:35:47 AM »

i have over the years ( the past two actually im only 15 ) come to loathe hollywood movies or mindless crap as i like to refer to them. one name in perticular comes to mind... micheal bay, this man is the bane of american cinema, and i resently learned a remake of the "taxes chainsaw masscre" directed in "blair witch" fashion by none other than satan (mr bay) is in pre production... fellow b, cult, and horror fans come together and stop this.- next a favorite comic of mine namely "hellboy" is being made into a movie starring... who cares. with the track record of comic to film projects, i can alreaddy foresee the gerbals coming out of theatres insulting or degrading one of my favorite characters ever... THE HELLBOY MOVIE MUST BE STOPPED. lastly, and believe me i get a lotta crap for being a fan, dragonball z the current american representation of the show is in a word awful. do execs think that little of the american public to dumb down an epic series i can see it now 90 minutes of jet li (in a bad wig of course) zipping around on cables dodging special effects will spotting of lines like "i'll send you to another dimension" or how about "watch the birdy" please please fans of any of these series i am but a messenger but spread the word these mindless adaptations MUST BE STOPPED

J.R.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 06:57:35 AM »

TCM. In a word: WHY?! The original is a great film. Michael Bay keeps making these mega-budget turds that disappoint (you know a film's budget is too high when a $200 million gross is considered a dissapointment) at the box office yet he continues to get control of huge movies. Paul Anderson pulls the same mind boggling tricks. And they've hired the standard WB teens (the hot chick form 7th Heaven will be in there). Just leave TCM alone! Hellboy has been in development for so long it's almost mythical, so I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing that one made.
Foywonder
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 10:23:54 AM »

Sure, THE GUARDIAN sucked, but should disqualify all movies about trees? I hear that Japanese psychological horror movie about a tree called CHARISMA is pretty surreal. MANEATER OF HYDRA wasn't so bad either. I've heard that recent JAWS spoof called TREES about the killer "great white pine" is rather amusing. So lay off the tree movies, bryce! Okay?
wuggles451
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 01:05:46 PM »

excuse my mistake i am actually very fond of trees the word i was looking for was three oops typo my mistake

John
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 08:56:39 AM »

>a remake of the "taxes chainsaw masscre" directed in "blair witch" fashion by
>none other than satan (mr bay)

Actually, according to the IMDB, he's no longer the director. It lists some other guy with no other credits to his name.

>(the hot chick form 7th Heaven will be in there)

Actually, Beverly Mitchell is the hot chick from 7th Heaven, Jessica Biel is just ok.

>Sure, THE GUARDIAN sucked, but should disqualify all movies about trees? I
>hear that Japanese psychological horror movie about a tree called CHARISMA
>is pretty surreal. MANEATER OF HYDRA wasn't so bad either. I've heard that
>recent JAWS spoof called TREES about the killer "great white pine" is rather
>amusing. So lay off the tree movies, bryce! Okay?

Don't forget Seeds of Evil, the confusing Spanish film where the gardener turns people into trees. A tree also figures prominently in one of the stories in Tales That Witness Madness, an anthology film. Plus,  the original evil tree movie, From Hell It Came. :)
Foywonder
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2002, 07:36:48 AM »

How could I forget that one? It truly was a lumbering monster! (insert rimshot here)
The Guvna
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2002, 01:08:15 AM »

ya know, the one that raped the girl
Susan
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2002, 02:10:15 AM »

I saw the topic header and thought it was about tree's. I have to admit that once i sat down and thought about it..there's actually quite a few movies out there that involve Tree's being alive and...usually evil. Perhaps it began from "The wizard of oz" tho I think there was one in Snow White? and from there spawned scenes from "poltergeist". I'm sure there are more (and people here might be creative enough to remember some). I'm going out on a limb but do tree's get a bad wrap becaus they're the root of all evil?
nyuk

Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2002, 02:47:24 AM »

This thread has branched off topic.  I don't mean to bark, but it's time to stop making fun of Bryce for this mispelling.  Leaf him alone, okay.

Sorry.  Couldn't help myself.

(This post has been rewritten for your protection.  Being able to edit my posts has gained another plus!)

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
John
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2002, 01:42:13 AM »

I can't help it, these things just seem to sprout up.
Susan
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2002, 02:03:15 AM »

I think you people's problems stem from childhood. All because bryce was pining over..just what was it? ;-) We're just gonna have to throw him in the trunk!

pun hell has begun

John
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2002, 03:23:32 AM »

>I think you people's problems stem from childhood. All because bryce was
>pining over..just what was it? ;-) We're just gonna have to throw him in the trunk!

Don't be a sap! ;)
J.R.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2002, 11:06:26 AM »

Oh, knot another pun!
Lee
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2002, 11:25:32 PM »

This truely is pun hell.
Susan
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2002, 11:34:08 PM »

And to think our pun behavior has all been record in this log!

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  tree movies that must be stopped « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.