Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:25:31 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What the top 10 worst movies of all time « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Author Topic: What the top 10 worst movies of all time  (Read 26951 times)
Zombie
« on: July 27, 2002, 11:15:27 PM »

1.The Kid
2.Clifford
3.Return To Oz
4.Return of the Living Dead
5.Phsyco Beach Party
6.Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker
7.Save the Last Dance
8.The Care Bears Movie
9.Super Mario Bros.
10.Fast and the Furious
Chris K.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2002, 11:32:06 PM »

1. BRAVEHEART
2. PEARL HARBOR
3. DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?
4. FRIDAY THE 13th series
5. GLITTER (even though I haven't seen it, I just know it's bad)
6. FREDDY GOT FINGERED (if it has Tom Green in it, STAY AWAY)
7. SCREAM trilogy
8. RESIDENT EVIL
9. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
10. STAR WARS

As much as some might disagree, I just don't like these flicks.
glamdrummer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 11:53:01 PM »

1. Truth or dare (not the Madonna movie)
2. Truth or dare ( the Madonna movie)
3.  Natural born killers
4.  ID4
5. Trick or treat
6. A nightmare on elm street 2
7. I dont know the name of it, but Madonna sings all the way through it.
8. Saturday the 14th part 2
9. Out cold
10. Every Friday the 13th except JASON TAKES MANHATTON
Drezzy
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 01:05:41 AM »

How the f**k can you call RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD one of the *WORST* movies ever?!
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2002, 01:06:01 AM »

1 Satan's Storybook(I cannot warn enough)
2 Earth Girls Are Easy(My wife bought me the DVD of this because she thought I might like it. Yes she is blonde)
3 Men In Black 2(Showing even new films suck)
4 Jaws 3&4(Did we really need them)
5 Dirty Dancing &Footloose(They tie because I couldn't make up my mind which was worse)
6 Freddy Got Fingered(What can I say that hasn't been said)
7 All 3 Scream films(I only saw the first one but that was more than enough)
8 The whole Nightmare on Elm Street series(I know I'll take heat for it but damn it they sucked in my book. And of course the wife owns all of them on DVD)
9 Friday The 13th 2 and up(Of course the wife has all of these on video as well)
10 Any Batman movie after the first one(They killed the series when they over did it by putting in 2 villains per film. How many saw that Batman Returns could have been good if they would not have had the Penguin?)

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2002, 04:17:47 AM »

Y'all don't know from bad.  You just don't.
     In no particular order, here are ten movies that will make every single one of the movies listed above seem like classics of the arts (One exception - Satan's Storybook.  Ain't seen it, know nothing about it.)  Titles in italics are movies I watched without the protection of MST3K, commercials, or VCR remote
* Hobgoblins - A Gremlins rip off about little imps that grant your hidden desires before ripping you to shreds.  The Hobgoblins are all stuffed dolls and look it, the jokes fall flat, and none of the characters die at the end, which p**sed me off to no end because I HATED THEM ALL.  And I'm not normally like that.
     Couple that with an ending that'll make you want to kill someone, and you have this movie.
     MST3K couldn't even cure this sick pup.
* Touch of Satan - A young man is seduced to evil by a minion of Satan.  Long, drawn out, and dull, and that was the MST3K version.  God only knows what would have happened to me if I watched it straight through.
* R.O.T.O.R. - A run away robot chases an innocent girl while its creator races against time to stop it.  Sound good?  It isn't.  This movie has some of the dumbest moments imaginable.  For the longest time, this movie was the ruler by which I judged how bad a movie was.
     Sadly, I've seen worse since.
* Super Gamera - Between the original run of Gamera films and the new ones lies this turd.  It is comprised of battle clips from the first series of Gamera films and a plot about a space girl and her young friend helping Our Hero against an alien invasion.  Ends with Gamera sacrificing himself for humanity.
     Aw.
     Might be worth watching if...naw.
* "It's Alive" - Not the killer baby one, but the one directed by Larry "Can He Direct A Watchable Film; Guess Not" Buchanan.  It's about a sideshow owner, his pet dinosaur, and the people he tortures.  The dinosaur is a man in a mime suit (with ping pong ball eyes for that extra prehistoric feel).  Most of the running time concerns the Flashback That Wouldn't Die about how he captured his first victim.  It's one of the worst dinosaur movies ever made.
* Altor the Fighting Eagle - Back in the days of old, young Altor must go save his sister/fiancée from the clutches of the evil puppet Spider.  To do so, he must endure some of the most boring adventures ever devised.
     Now in all fairness, it is mentioned that the sister/fiancée was adopted by Altor's family, but he only learns that after they decide to wed.
     Includes the Endless Chase, in which Altor and his companion run trough the same stretch of forest over and over and over again.  And then do it again.  For kicks.
     This movie has at least two sequels.  There is no justice.
* Drive In Massacre - A killer runs rampant through a Drive-inn theatre killing people.  Who's doing the killing?  Why is he (or they) doing the killing?  I don't know, and neither do the makers of this film.  Pointless waste of time.
     The ending's kind of good, in a way, but, in a way, you could say the ending's good for all of these films, cause you don't have to watch them no more.
* Howling: New Moon Rising:  Yet another game of "Who's the Werewolf?"  Like Super Gamera above, this movie is a whole bunch of clips from the previous series, enlivened by what has to be one of the worst werewolf costumes in history.  The fast forward button was my friend for this one.
     I've picked these ten because they have given me NOTHING in the way of entertainment.  These movies, for me, aren't even a pleasure to mock.
     Sorry about the length of this post, but I felt giving a straight lists without any explanations or reasons was too easy.  That, and I like to hear myself talk.  On and on and on and on and…..

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
J.R.
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2002, 07:41:55 AM »

Chris K...didn't like...Star Wars? Are you indeed a member of the human race? Good Lord. I do have to agree with THe Fast And THe Furious. I just saw it tonight, and even though three people wrote it it had the worst dialogue I've heard in ages.
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2002, 12:13:39 PM »

Cullen,
  I have to agree with you on a lot of these. They are down right bad, especially the Howling one. They haven't made a decent one since the first one. BUT be very thankful you haven't had to sit through the torture that is Satan's Storybook. You would be able to sit through Spawn of the Slythis and say, "This isn't bad."  I have had people ask me if this movie ever existed. Yes, it did and for all the right reasons it is out of print. IMDb has nothing on it but www.Allmovie.com has a little bit on it, and they are kinder than I. If you do find it and decide to watch please have the number of the nearest mental help center available.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2002, 12:58:55 PM »

I have to agree with Cullen on a number of his choices.  Of course, for me, Pigs and Night of the Zombies have to be mentioned (anything that earned a skull).  "Primal Scream" and "Sorority House Vampires from Hell" also deserve mention.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Nick
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2002, 01:14:48 PM »

1) Freedy got Fingered (why anyone watched Tom Green I have no idea)
2) The Telephone
3) Showgirls (so bad I had to watch it in sections...mass nudity was not enought)
4) Jailbreakers
5) Sleepless in Seatle
6) Titanic (True story...aparently the ship did sink)
7) Blair Witch II: Book of Shadows (some movies should not have sequals)
8) Home ALone (1 through whichever they are up to now)
9)Pearl Harbour
10) Titanic (and yes I know I listed it twice it is that bad)

***sorry about the 3x message, keyboard issues...damn enter key is giving me trouble....would delete prev if I could

From Andrew:  Taken care of, no problem!
Babydoll
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2002, 02:02:43 PM »

Here are my picks!  I will never see most of them.

1) Glitter
2)Freddy Got Fingered
3) Speed 1 and 2
4) The Girl in Gold Boots
5) Hobgoblins
6) Space Mutiny
7) Devil Fish
8) Scarey Movie 2
9) Kung Pow Enter the Fist
10) Crocodile Hunter's movie
Nick
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2002, 02:12:51 PM »

Babydoll wrote:
>
> Here are my picks!  I will never see most of them.
>
I do not think that you can condemn these movies if you have not seen most of them....

Don't get me wrong- I agree with you on some but Condemning a film before seeing it is a poor idea...That is usually the motication behind bad movie viewers...watching them becuase they are bad....it is like talking about the Great war and having never been in it..(ok bad example-same principal)
Scary Movie 2 was bad but what did you exect--it was a satirical look at all the pop horror films-and the only reason they made a sequal was because Scream had made sequals.

As for Kung Pow that was a very amusing movie...not great but the prem of the movie  was very interesting!!

-Nick Eld
systemcr4sh
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2002, 02:14:06 PM »

No one mentioned Star Crystal!

BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

"why is he such a jerk?"
-GAR.

Actually I had a ton of fun watching this movie.
But its soooooooooooo awful and the ending is very
anticlimatic. Andrew can side with me on this one right??

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2002, 02:20:56 PM »

Dan said:
> Actually I had a ton of fun watching this movie.
> But its soooooooooooo awful and the ending is very
> anticlimatic. Andrew can side with me on this one right??

I am with you on the awfulness and the ending being a total wanker, but the fun part?  I don't know Dan, there are times when you have to draw a line.

The review of Star Crystal

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Deadance
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2002, 03:17:01 PM »

I agree the kid was a worst movie.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What the top 10 worst movies of all time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.