Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:24:08 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What the top 10 worst movies of all time « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: What the top 10 worst movies of all time  (Read 26948 times)
RachKrazy
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2002, 10:25:13 PM »

Oh, my god, I think Flash Gordon was one of the *stupidest movies* I have ever seen in my life! I couldn't even sit through the entire thing. It was cheesy and it sucked bad.
octopusjarboy
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2002, 05:14:39 AM »

OK, in my book, there's the painful, sleep inducing B-movies, and then there's the enjoyable ones that I will remember for eternity...So here are 5 of the most painful ones I ever saw, followed by 5 of the most enjoyable ones:

Top 5 Suicide Inducers:

(1: Ghoulies 3 (this remains the only B-movie that I couldn't finish watching...it actually felt as if my brain was slowly dying, and that I was losing motor control of various parts of my body)

(2: Planet of the Vampires (a movie made in Italy in 1965..it aired on American Movie Classics a few months ago, but I can't find a mention of it anywhere. This one's a sleep inducer...after I barely made it through, I took a 4 hour nap..)

(3: Monster High (I truly hated this movie.. I think it was because it tried to be clever and witty, and it was just stupid.....ugghh...I felt insulted by the movie..)

(4: Splatter University (What can I say? This movie just sucks...no fun...no surprises.....nothing outstanding about it...it just sucked...and that's it...)

(5: Ghost Ship (At least there were some funny George Kennedy Lines)

Now, for my top 5 enjoyable B-flicks:

(1: Zardoz (still is clearly the weirdest movie I have ever seen)

(2: Uninvited (I don't know what it is..maybe its that I love cats.....I don't know, but it just makes me laugh so much....at the end, why did stopping the cat involve putting one of the suitcases in the water? The cat was able to get into the boat, right? One of the great mysteries of the world, I guess.)

(3: The Story of Ricky (the most violent movie I have ever seen....I love it!)
(4: Class of Nuke 'Em High (The Cretins are the undisputed idols of my dark side...bar none)

(5: At the Earth's Core (The exploding fire-breathing lizard scene will make me laugh for the rest of my life)
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2002, 06:11:04 AM »

Octopusjarboy writes:

"Planet of the Vampires (a movie made in Italy in 1965..it aired on American Movie Classics a few months ago, but I can't find a mention of it anywhere. This one's a sleep inducer...after I barely made it through, I took a 4 hour nap..)"

Planet of the Vampires was directed by the great Mario Bava.  It is credited with being one of the many inspirations behind Alien.  It's been years since I watched it and only remember then end, which I won't reveal here.

Further information on Planet of the Vampires can be found here.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Redjack
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2002, 11:39:10 AM »

IT may have sucked, but how can ya not appreciate Ornella Muti in spandex..    Made the whole thing worthwile for me
Haze
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2002, 02:04:35 PM »

It's understandable, I just happen to feel that it all ddepends on what you like. I still can't believe that Satan's Cheerleaders has not been mentioned more though... Worst movie of the 80s.

Anyway, I respect your opinion and I could see why you could hate it (I usd to).
Jenn
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2002, 07:05:25 PM »

1.Simply Irrisistable
2.The Animal
3.Chucky 1
4.Chucky 2
5. Chucky 3
6.Country Bears
7.Peter Pan Return To Neverland
8.Goldylocks
9.The Fly
10.Jimmy Neutron
Deena
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2002, 09:56:42 PM »

I don't know if anyone even reads these posts anymore, so damn many but crap i gotta put my two cents in.  And I am upset someone named Strange Brew as a terrible movie!  I love that movie! Also I really liked Trick or Treat, second to only Rock n roll nightmare for heavy metal horror.   Now in no order....

1. Allison's Birthday-- Okay this sucked end of story
2. Lunch meat- I couldn't even finish this one.
3.Titanic- God I hated this movie.  Have you no consideration for the ppl who died on that boat, maybe they didn't want to be exploited to make Leo DiCaprio more money.
4.Mr.Nanny-Hulk Hogan sucks
5.Crow City of Angels- It was just plain disrespectful to make a sequel to a good movie that someone died making.  And insulting to make it a bad sequel.
6.Fearless Vampire Hunters-- Sorry Sharon Tate (god rest her soul) but this movie sucked
7.Unbreakable-- I have to agree with the other person who hated it.  It moved way too slow for as simple of a plot as it was.  I saw it free at the union, but i still wanted my money back
8.Gummo--I only saw part of it, but some little girl talking happily about being molested doesn't make for a good flick
9.Street Fighter-- The game was cool, the japanese animation movie was cool.  The live action movie sucked.  They could've at least made Ryu as hot as he is in the game.
10.Damn near anything with Julia Roberts (pretty woman was ok) God I hate her.

I limited myself to movies I had seen (or at least seen part of)  

I wonder if anyone will read this,
Deena
Scott
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2002, 10:08:43 PM »

1. Blair Witch Project
2. Bogus Witch Project (Pauly Shore thing)
3. They Saved Hitlers Brain
4. Battlefield Earth
5. Mesa of Lost Women
6. Frankensteins Castle of Freaks
7. Amazon Women of the Moon ( some comedy about b-movies)
8. She Devils on Wheels
9. Howard the Duck
10. Two Thousand Maniacs
jmc
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2002, 09:56:56 AM »

In retrospect, I think THEY SAVED HITLER'S BRAIN is worse than either PLAN 9 or ROBOT MONSTER....it probably should be on my list instead of one of those.
But I couldn't finish watching it.

I can't decide if PLAN 9 is better than ROBOT MONSTER or not.  Should I give Ed Wood credit for creating what he believed to be a masterpiece, or should that cement his place in infamy, in that he was trying to make the best film he possibly could and that's what he came up with?  My stupid, stupid mind will never be able to make a decision, so I guess I'll just leave my list as is.
Scott
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2002, 09:25:09 AM »

The difference between THEY SAVED HITLERS BRAIN and PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE and ROBOT MOSTER is that PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE have entertainment value. The only entertainment value of THEY SAVED HITLERS BRAIN is the title and the talking head on the DVD.
K-Sonic
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2002, 01:13:34 PM »

In no particular order:

1. Halloween:Resurrection
2. Scary Movie
3. Five Bloody Graves
4. Necromania (Ed Wood)
5. The Beast of Yucca Flats
6. Blood Shack (Ray Dennis Steckler)
7. Godzilla (1998 American Version)
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part II
9. The Alligator People
10. Son of Godzilla
oggypip
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2002, 12:17:32 AM »

1. Castlefreak
2. Sleepaway Camp
3. Ravenous
4.The Brotherhood
5.Dr. Giggles
6. Bleeders
7. Batman and Robin
8. Freddy Got Fingered
9. Life of Brian
10. The Others
elbie
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2002, 12:50:45 AM »

man, obviously u dont know ur ass from ur elbows! save the last dance is a great movie and u just dont appreciate it....u probably sit at home all day and watch movies like "the majestic" or even " men in black 2". but u know, everybody has ther own opinions and i respect that, its just that...............YOURS SUX!!!

paiceZombie wrote:
>
> 1.The Kid
> 2.Clifford
> 3.Return To Oz
> 4.Return of the Living Dead
> 5.Phsyco Beach Party
> 6.Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker
> 7.Save the Last Dance
> 8.The Care Bears Movie
> 9.Super Mario Bros.
> 10.Fast and the Furious
J.R.
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2002, 02:14:29 AM »

Save The Last Dance had some entertainment value as Julia Stiles frightens me.
John
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2002, 03:10:05 AM »

>Julia Stiles frightens me.

How so?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What the top 10 worst movies of all time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.