Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:35:18 AM
714200 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What would you do if you were Invisible? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would you do if you were Invisible?  (Read 5887 times)
Phil McCracken
« on: April 13, 2001, 08:32:44 PM »

For me I would go into places I wasn't allowed to, I would follow my boss around work to see what was going on and what he said about me.

I would also stay at home to see if anything goes on when I am gone, and I would freak people out in their homes and stuff. But there is so much more I would want to do.
BadTaste_nz
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2001, 08:58:16 PM »

i think i would do the same and freak out my enimies so bad that they never come back to school
now that would be fun :D
Squishy
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2001, 04:22:59 AM »

I'd be looking over your shoulder, just like I'm doing right now.

Damn, my hands are cold...see?
Scott
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2001, 09:11:13 AM »

Stay at the finest hotels, travel ,best shows, eat the finest foods, etc. You wouldn't need money, because you could have or do just about anything. Imagine that.

Did antyone see HOLLOW MAN? I haven't seen it. Is it worth renting? any unique twist or adaptations to the old versions?

How about X-The Man With the X-Ray Eyes? He could see thru stuff. Thats pretty neat.
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2001, 03:29:17 PM »

Saw Hollow Man last night,it was okay.Great special effects,but it was pretty tame for Verhoevan,I'm sure the powers that be had their scissors cutting through all the bits he would have liked to have shown you.Lame cliched ending too.
Apostic
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2001, 05:46:17 PM »

What do you mean "if?"

Seriously (or as seriously as the question merits), I'd probably start out doing a bunch of "good of mankind" stuff.   Start out small.  Pester people who go through the ten-items-or-less lane with eleven plus items.  Annoy drivers who unethically use handicapped parking.  You know.  The important stuff.

Then I'd probably move up.  Follow some more lofty goals.  Travel to Hollywood and try to make the movies better.  For example, if I knew a few months ago what I know now, I'd sneak into the offices of Elfont and Kaplan and whisper, "Hey, this your inner artist.  That movie you're making as a cross between Charlie's Angels and Spice World?  Drop all that product placement crap.  It ain't going to work with the script."  Could've snuck up on Darren Paskal and whispered, "Darren, this is your conscience.  That wacky dub you've got planned for Godzilla 2000?  Forget it.  Put ths thing together so it shows some respect for the source material and the fans."

But, like all invisible characters, I'd probably become corrupted by the power and start doing evil things.  "John.  John Travolta.  It's me, Ron Hubbard.  Forget what the critcs said about that last movie.  They're out to get us.  The fans really want a sequel.  Make it, and they will come...."

regards,

Apostic
littlenemo
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2001, 11:28:37 PM »

O.K. I admit... I'm a pervert.

I think I'll just leave it at that.:)
Flangepart
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2001, 12:17:18 PM »

Apostic, you is a bad boy. But...who hasen't thought about that? Be a good question on a psych quiz...beets the Rorchack test all to heck! Me, i'd like to give every bozo on capitol hill and in the media a nuclear scale wedgie. Both parties and all three network anchors! Be fun to hear Dan Rather do the news like a member of the Vienna boys quior.
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2001, 02:18:06 PM »

I thought it was pretty poor.Fantastic special effects,but it was a by the numbers plot with a ridiculous cliched ending in a lift shaft.A total waste of a good idea and a talented director.
Gerry
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2001, 02:47:27 PM »

I personally quite liked HOLLOW MAN.  At the risk of spamming the board (sorry Andrew), you can check out my review here:

http://www.scifilm.org/reviews/hollowman.html
Test
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2001, 09:21:33 AM »

Test
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What would you do if you were Invisible? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.