Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:47:37 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Villains « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Worst Villains  (Read 9335 times)
BlackAngel
« on: August 02, 2002, 06:21:46 AM »

On the flipside the Milady Susan's thread, who is the worst movie/cartoon/tv villian and who you think can be the worst villian to invade your sanity.

My pick:
Shao Kahn
Mr. Freeze
Those people who can "sing" in those Lottery "If I had a Million Dollars..."

Yours?
Brock
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 08:04:45 AM »

The farting muck zombies in "Spookies".  They dissolve in wine, yet reside in a cellar full of wine barrels.
Luke Bannon
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 09:11:43 AM »

Phantom of Krankor from Prince of Space. Apart from looking like Dennis Franz he screws up at everything else and always has a forced HA HA HA laugh.
Neville
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 09:34:57 AM »

The psycho at today's episode of "Baywatch". He is somebody who speaks lines from movies, has his face contorting at every occassion and talked to himself. Pathetic. Not to mention that he is defeated by Pamela Anderson, Jasmene Bleeth and Alexandra Paul  while inpersonating Charlie's Angels (them, not he). My head hurts.

The villain in TV's "Dean Koontz's Sole Survivor" (was he John C. McIngley?) was also plain unbearable.
The Honn
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 09:56:41 AM »

Wow. Someone else has seen Prince of Space as well as me. HHHHHHA HHA HHA HHAAAAAAANeville wrote:
>
> The psycho at today's episode of "Baywatch". He is somebody
> who speaks lines from movies, has his face contorting at
> every occassion and talked to himself. Pathetic. Not to
> mention that he is defeated by Pamela Anderson, Jasmene
> Bleeth and Alexandra Paul  while inpersonating Charlie's
> Angels (them, not he). My head hurts.
>
> The villain in TV's "Dean Koontz's Sole Survivor" (was he
> John C. McIngley?) was also plain unbearable.
AndyC
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 11:17:42 AM »

Valeria, in Robot Holocaust. She can't act at all, and her accent is barely intelligible. She is easy on the eyes though.
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 12:18:06 PM »

>Valeria, in Robot Holocaust. She can't act at all, and her accent is barely intelligible. She is easy on the eyes though.

Yes!!!!  As I was reading down, she came to mind.  I'm amazed someone got there first

Also the evil head  chick in "Pheonix the Warrior"

and Richard Moll in...anything
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 02:31:51 PM »

Krankor and Valeria....if they had a child/grub/egg/pouchling/ect....who would it be? Still....Krankor had some personality....that more then the Invaders from Neptune had! Prince of Space Vs. Space Chief. The Spandex grudge match of the century! Imagin dueling gangs of Kennys haveing a punchout over which "Hero" is the "Keenest". Well, you imagin it...i'm bitter.......

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Callysto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 02:57:03 PM »

""I always try to save the best for last, but in my opinion you need to jump NOW!!!!""
chris
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2002, 03:10:58 PM »

The alien from Without Warning and Satan From The Demon Lover.
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2002, 04:05:50 PM »

I want to apologise for Callysto's post earlier. She is my wife and I didn't pay attention that she was loged in.

My worst villains are:
Every villain in Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin-I wanted Peguin dead after 10 minutes of screen time.

Serleena from MIB 2- I have never seen a more borring character in my life. Wanted her dead after about 15 minutes of screen time.

Johnny Knoxville's character from MIB 2- Who told this man he could act? Wanted him dead from the moment I saw him.

Scott Valentines character from Satan's Storybook-I want to nominate everyone from this movie as the worst in their profession and the worst career choice in history. You have no idea how bad I hate this movie and wish ill on everyone involved with it. I wish the memory of it would die but it will always be my personal nightmare.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Jay O'Connor
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2002, 04:30:01 PM »

Moondoggie - "American Vampire"
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2002, 04:48:03 PM »

Sometimes bad is bad...

Robert Picardo (as SATAN) and Stephen Geoffreys (as the Demon Possessed Nerd) in 976-EVIL (Freddy got fingered to direct and he fumbled)

The lame-o designed sandsucker in Blood Beach

Fidel whatshisname from Escape from L.A. (he ain't the duke and he ain't #1)

Horace Pinker (Freddy Krueger re-imagined as a cackling buffoon so cartoonishly evil it HAD to be a parody, right?)

The Growling Dogman from Mongrel.

The Being (roflol)

Beebee from Deadly Friend

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
J.R.
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2002, 06:05:02 PM »

The pansy British guy with a thing for wood in Gone In 60 Seconds. Haven't they heard that an action movie is only as good as its villian?

The square-jawed, snaggle-toothed guy from The Final Sacrifice. But, really, what Canadian could be threatening?

Tommy Lee Jones in Under Siege. A neo-hippie whose motives are never really clear.
Susan
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2002, 07:33:50 PM »

I always had a problem with Dr. Giggles. maybe it's me. Anybody see clint howard in 'the ice cream man'? I kinda like him tho so i dunno.

Nuclear man from "Superman IV" - villians shouldn't wear gold spandex. And that fight on the moon? LOL..i could literally see the strings. But that's another story.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Villains « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.