Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:21:23 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Villains « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Worst Villains  (Read 9334 times)
Haze
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2002, 09:06:15 PM »

"Scott Valentines character from Satan's Storybook-I want to nominate everyone from this movie as the worst in their profession and the worst career choice in history. You have no idea how bad I hate this movie and wish ill on everyone involved with it. I wish the memory of it would die but it will always be my personal nightmare" -ErikJ

Yeaah, but at least he was funny in Carnosaur 3.

Anyway, my vote goes to........ the cult in Satan's Cheerleaders and the guy in See No Evil, I hate those movies so much..... *pouts*
John
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2002, 01:47:48 AM »

>Horace Pinker

Played by Mitch Pileggi, AKA A.D. Skinner on The X-Files.

>Anybody see clint howard in 'the ice cream man'? I kinda like him tho so i dunno

I saw it.

Did you see the segment they did on him in one of the MTV award shows? They introduced with something like "An actor who only needs one name; "Clint", an actor who has been in dozens of movies. An actor who can still make the ladies scream." Then it shows Clint Howard get into a car with a girl who obviously wasn't expecting him and he yells "Hiya baby!" and she screams. :)
Susan
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2002, 03:09:22 AM »

>>>"An actor who only needs one name; "Clint", an actor who has been in dozens of movies. An actor who can still make the ladies scream." Then it shows Clint Howard get into a car with a girl who obviously wasn't expecting him and he yells "Hiya baby!" and she screams. :)<<

LOL! No i didn't see it. I saw when MTV gave him the Lifetime Achivement award. Up till then it had been a goofy category but I think it's cool they at least acknowledged an actor who has been in the business awhile and while never in the bright lights has always created interesting characters. Good for him

Susan
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2002, 03:26:58 AM »

Speaking of Clint Howard - wasn't he in the "Land of the Lost" tv series as Cha-Ka or did that monkey-boy just resemble him? God was that silly, slow-moving sleestaks. What family goes on a routine expedition on white water rapids? Was sort of the Gilligan syndrome, someone always accidentally ended up there and they always helped them back but alas..they could never make it all-together themselves. I think that show gets one of the worst marks for special effects - anybody remember the t-rex dinosaur? lol

Luke Bannon
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2002, 04:40:24 AM »

Flangepart wrote:
>
> Krankor and Valeria....if they had a
> child/grub/egg/pouchling/ect....who would it be?
> Still....Krankor had some personality....that more then the
> Invaders from Neptune had! Prince of Space Vs. Space Chief.
> The Spandex grudge match of the century! Imagin dueling gangs
> of Kennys haveing a punchout over which "Hero" is the
> "Keenest". Well, you imagin it...i'm bitter.......
>
>

Yeah, I'll give Krankor that, he WAS better then the Neptune Men. But most people do. By the way, I did NOT need the mental picture of Krankor mating! UGH!
Luke Bannon
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2002, 04:51:09 AM »

Yes, CLINT HOWARD RULES!
Susan
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2002, 12:06:14 PM »

Turns out it wasn't clint howard in "land of the lost" but another actor. Check out this page: http://www.geocities.com/reelcinema74/chaka.html

I put up picks of both of them, man is THAT scary

Lee
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2002, 10:31:31 AM »

PREACH ON BROTHER LUKE!!!! Clint's great, he's never failed to entertain the people. Hell, he was the best thing about "The Wraith".

As for Worst Villain....Jeremy Irons in The Time Machine. What a stupid character! That plus he just shows up out of nowhere(Here's our viiiillain!). Jeez, I even like Jeremy, and I think of anything good to say about him in this flick(ofcourse the same thing could be said about the whole cast.).
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2002, 01:07:26 PM »

Lee wrote:
>
> PREACH ON BROTHER LUKE!!!! Clint's great, he's never failed
> to entertain the people. Hell, he was the best thing about
> "The Wraith".
>
>
> As for Worst Villain....Jeremy Irons in The Time Machine.
> What a stupid character! That plus he just shows up out of
> nowhere(Here's our viiiillain!). Jeez, I even like Jeremy,
> and I think of anything good to say about him in this
> flick(ofcourse the same thing could be said about the whole
> cast.).

What about Irons in Dungons and Dragons? I never saw more over acting in my life

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Neon Noodle
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2002, 07:52:51 PM »

No question at all - Keanu Reeves in "The Watcher". That was the most boring load of tripe I have ever seen.
yaddo42
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2002, 10:31:05 PM »

Sean Connery in THE AVENGERS. I'm an evil criminal mastermind bent on world domination through a hair-brained scheme who likes to wear a cute bear suit, FEAR ME!

Jim Carrey in BATMAN FOREVER. Riddle me this, Bat-buffoon. What do call a villain, who named himself the Riddler, but asks no riddles? Hehehehehehehe! Lame.

Then again I just saw BLOODWATERS OF DR. Z on MST3K the other day, that guy would probably get my vote for most pathetic villain.

BTW, love the name, Neon Noodle.

Daffy Duck: NEON NOODLE!!!
J.R.
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2002, 10:41:37 PM »

The Mummy in the lame Stephen Sommers films. All that build-up and he's a complete push-over!
Neon Noodle
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2002, 05:25:31 PM »

There was also Jean Reno in the Rollerball remake, and Joe Pesci from the Moonwalker movie. Weak, weak, weak.....

Thanks yaddo42!

Daffy Duck: Pumpkinhead! Picklepuss! Hammerhead! Snake Eyes! Double Header! Juke Box Jaw! NEON NOODLE!
AndyC
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2002, 07:32:37 PM »

Ah, Phoenix the Warrior. Yes, Persis Khambatta's character was almost as memorable as Valeria, for the same reasons.
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2002, 02:04:14 PM »

> Yes, Persis Khambatta's character was almost as memorable as Valeria, for the same reasons

I was actually thinking of the old lady in the chair with the tubes as the Villian.  Khambatta really only qualifies as "henchwoman" or maybe "trusted lieutenant"

Shame, though, that Megaforce seemed to be the pinnacle of her career
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Villains « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.