Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:22:01 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who would win in a fight? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would win in a fight?  (Read 1919 times)
Luca Brasi
Dedicated Viewer

« on: August 05, 2002, 05:22:41 PM »

Okay, the battle of the badass'! Who comes out on top?
Harry Calahan (Dirty Harry), Ash (evil dead), Ripley (Alien), Django (Django), Kilgore (Apocalypse Now), Frank (Blue Velvet), Tommy Gibbs (Black Caesar), Steve Mcqueen (any of his movies), Charles Bronson (again, any), Coffy (Coffy), Snake Plisken (Escape From NY), Chow Yun Fat (any John Woo flick {once a thief, excluded}), Takeshi Kitano (any of his movies), Peter Jackson (Bad Taste, not as the alien), Dr. Herbert West (Re-Animator), Ben (Night of The Living Dead) or Jonathan Lipnicki's character in Jerry Maguirre?

. . .  I hate to be so generic, but I would have to go with Ash.

I am the Lindberg baby! . . . and yes, i have abandonment  issues . . .
Steven Millan
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 03:12:36 AM »

My inseption of how the fight would go down(by way of elimination)......
               1. Jonathan Lipnicki
               2. Herbert West
               3. Peter Jackson
               4. Steve McQueen
               5. Kilgore
               6. Frank Booth
               7. Charles Bronson
               8. Harry Callahan
              9. Coffy
              10. Tommy Gibbs
               11. Ash
               12. Takeshi Kitano
               13. Snake Plissken
                14. Django
              The Winner:
               Chow Yun Fat
              Boy,my Carmen Electra/Kate Winslet  lookalike cousin Deedee  will
                 really,really love me for this(she loves Chow Yun Fat)!!!!
BlackAngel
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 03:49:25 AM »

All I have to say is "Go ahead, make my day".   You figure it out
Luca Brasi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 04:14:51 AM »

I'm pleased to see that Django lasted so long. Chow Yun Fat leaping through the air, double fisted chaos as Django destroys every thing in sight with his 30 cal.
. . . If your Carmen Electra/Kate Winslet cousin adored Franco Nero, would that affect the results?

I am the Lindberg baby! . . . and yes, i have abandonment  issues . . .
Will
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 06:54:52 AM »

First of all, Sam Hell (Hell Comes to Frogtown) might could get a shot at this one. Maybe Seth Gecko from From Dusk Till Dawn, or  Darkman

But as far as Eastwood badasses go, I'd be more likely to back The Man With No Name from the Dollars trilogy.  I do believe he would win.
yaddo42
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2002, 10:24:00 AM »

My vote goes to Beat Takeshi. But he would promptly blow his own brains out after winning.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2002, 10:33:05 AM »

Man with no name Vs. Django.  Now theres a gun fight i'd like to see!  With lots of cannon fodder to wade through to get to the show down.  Hummmm....Dark man + Crow Vs. Robocop 1 Baddie + Enter the Dragon baddie with knife hands. Call it the movie version of "Dissimilar enemy combat training".

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Drezzy
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2002, 11:40:43 AM »

Ripley. None of the other characters are half-alien or have acidic blood (for once, Alien: Resurrection comes in handy for a GOOD reference), and Ripley's survived more s**t than all of them. Oh, gangsters with guns? Demons from hell that you can easily kill? Try f**king with an 8 1/2 foot tall insect-like creature that has 2 mouths, a tale with a razor-sharp tip, can camouflage with its surroundings, always travels in high numbers, and has acid for blood as a defense mechanism. BOOYAH~!~

Plus, I doubt Ripley wouldn't have a flamethrower and the PowerLoader =)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who would win in a fight? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.