Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:45:26 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Macha! Zug-zug! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Macha! Zug-zug!  (Read 1666 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: August 05, 2002, 11:13:35 PM »

I have been away for a few days, shooting the good old M16A2 rifle.  The unit lucked out and, on the way back, we were on a civilian coach bus that had TVs and a VCR.  Well, look what I have here - a copy of "Caveman" that I brought along just in case of such an emergency.

The other Marines really did not like the film.  It is indeed dumb humor and less than engaging at times, but how can you not like some parts of it?  "Macha!  Aiiieeeee!" every time a dinosaur starts chasing them, plus "Atouk zug-zug Lana" ranks as one of the greatest romantic lines ever said.  There is even a gratuitous midget.

At least one good thing came of the movie.  Upon arriving back at the base the Navy gate guard insisted on boarding the bus and examining every Marine's ID.  Okay, fine... ...but I made sure to point at her and yell, "Macha!"

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Squishy
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 01:40:46 AM »

The stop-motion dinosaurs were hilarious, and the rest of it's just good silly fun. I mean, it's got Ringo Starr, Barbara Bach, Shelley Long, and Dennis Quaid in it. It could have been a LOT worse.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 10:44:31 AM »

Man, i gotta see this thing. BTW, how was your score? Some friends and i did the shoot thing two sundays ago. Shot my 303. Enfield, and i respect it! Good cartrige, even if only the greek surplus would fire. Shot Lee's SKS and Mauser,too. Nice! But, man...i got to get a butt pad for my rifle...i'm gettin' so old!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
John
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2002, 05:51:12 PM »

>but I made sure to point at her and yell, "Macha!"

No zug-zug? :)
NavySailorX
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2002, 04:28:26 AM »

*ahahahahahahaha*
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Macha! Zug-zug! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.