Main Menu

Bruce Campbell alien movie coming to SFC

Started by John, September 04, 2002, 02:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I just stumbled across this interview;

Bruce interview

They talk to Bruce and Chase Masterson about a movie coming to SFC soon called terminal Invasion. Anyone heard of this?

josh patrick

Luke Bannon

josh patrick wrote:

this looks awesome!

Any film with Bruce Campbell is awesome!

Flangepart

Saw a Bruce flick in the half priced books today. Can't remember the title, but its a 70min film done in real time, with no edits. As per Hitchcocks "Rope". If you've seen it, is it good? Worth buying? Sorry, i can't remember the title....old age....oh,btw, Bruce will be here in Col, OH, as part of the Holloween horror marathon.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

systemcr4sh

I've heard of that movie with no cuts. I read about it on IMDB. Its called RUNNING TIME. from 1997. I hear its good.

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four

josh patrick

yeah i know about bruce in columbus and i plan on going. i am going to have him sign my army of darkness dvd. well i have like 6 different copies of every movie in the trilogy so i will see if he will sign all of the different covers but i dont think he will have time.

Lee

If Bruce Campbell is in it, then it's worth checking out! I'll be watching this on Sci-fi Channel. As for Running time(which I hear is pretty good) It's on my waiting list at Netflix(it always seems to be out).