Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:35:33 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I want that!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I want that!!  (Read 4868 times)
Scott Davis
« on: April 22, 2001, 08:43:48 PM »

Have any of you, read a review for a movie here and and desperately wanted to see that movie after wards? If so, which movie(s)?

Me personally, its Inframan. It looks so damn bad, but I love bad Chopy-Socky movies. I'd buy them by the bopat load from if I had the cash.
Josh Leman
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2001, 05:44:02 PM »

I definitely want to see Drunken Wu-Tang.  It looks completely insane.  Another movie I want to see is the Indian version of Superman, which is reviewed at www.stomptokyo.com.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2001, 02:46:52 AM »

STORM RIDERS.

And you don't know the b***h of a time I had getting a copy.  The only place I've actually seen it up for rent was Hollywood Video.  Unfortunately I was banned for life from that particular establishment.

No problem, I'll just put it in my Netflix queue.  Apparently they only have one copy floating around, as it took me at least three months to get my hand on a copy.  Of course it did not disappoint when it finally arrived.  I liked it so much I dubbed it and sent a copy to my dad, who will sit through far, far worse kung fu flicks then I would ever consider.
Stupid Jacob
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2001, 01:28:10 PM »

Bad Taste
Cause it looks and sounds funny.
Scott Davis
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2001, 02:26:25 PM »

I've been looking for a copy of Storm Riders for a year.

Hopefully today, it'll be out. It was supposed to be released last week but wasn't.
Andrew
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2001, 05:30:37 PM »

My DVD set of the first season of Lexx arrived yesterday - that's been on my want list ever since I saw it.

(Listening happily to Brunnen-G chant right now; that would make a neat startup sound...)

Andrew
Scott Davis
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2001, 12:45:13 AM »

Do you still own the copy of Inframan that you reviewed for the site??

As for LEXX, I don't like it cause its Canadian. And its some unwritten rule, that all canadian must hate all canadian tv shows, excpet news programs.
Nathan
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2001, 10:12:18 AM »

Well, they must either hate them en masse, or defend them to the point of insanity.  ("W5's just as good as any American show!" "I wouldn't trade Seeing Things for any US network crap!" "Red Green is like a father to me!")

Can you tell how long it's been since I've lived in Canada?

Nathan
Andrew
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2001, 06:26:06 PM »

Scott Davis wrote:
>
> Do you still own the copy of Inframan that you reviewed
> for the site??

Yes, of course - though if you're looking for your own I must suggest getting it from Movies Unlimited:

On VHS

DISCLAIMER: I receive a fee if you purchase it via that link.

Andrew
Scott Davis
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2001, 12:20:20 AM »

LOL, I know. but living in Canada, I'm gonna have to 50% of the price to it. Then theres shipping and handling, taxes, etc etc.

Oh well. Maybe its a good thing that i got a job (I HATE IT!! They called me in on my day off!) so I can afford all the @!#$ I want.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I want that!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.