Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:20:31 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  One thing I learned from Blade II « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: One thing I learned from Blade II  (Read 1274 times)
Dano
« on: September 17, 2002, 03:26:07 PM »

It is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to knock off a pair of sunglasses unless you cut them in half with a katana (along with the person's entire head).
Skeeeepy
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 04:10:24 PM »

There are rules to killing a vampire, but they dont apply to blade. like getting them in the heart.
Dano
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 06:26:13 PM »

I'm not looking for him to getting killed... I'd settle for his glasses getting knocked off when he gets punched in the head 50 times by monsters with superhuman strength.  I swear he's like Indy with his damn hat!  LOL.
J.R.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 09:11:10 PM »

I learned-

- Light can turn corners.

- If ninjas break into your house they might just be making a business proposal.

- Vampires' clothes can heal along with their bodies.

- You really don't want to walk into a nightclub in Prague unless the theme is announced up front.
XxSilverHxX
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 09:38:40 PM »

Blade 2 is awesome....thats what I learned.
Brock
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 07:46:59 AM »

I hated Blade II.  They've warped this whole modern vampire thing so much in order to appeal to the goth crowd that they're barely even vampires anymore.  Not a bat to be seen.  As far as I'm concerned, the only real trait any of those things share with vampires is that they drink blood, except usually more blood ends up splattering the wall than ending up in their mouth.

Yeah, I didn't like the movie.  How'd you know?
Josh patrick
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 08:15:37 AM »

i hated it too, it was not as good as the first.
Neville
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2002, 01:20:13 PM »

I really liked it more than the first one. The script was way better, and the visuals were f**king great compared with the flash & MTV editing of the first title.

However, I'm not a real Blade fan, so maybe it's just me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  One thing I learned from Blade II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.