Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:15:05 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A Request « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Request  (Read 2542 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: September 19, 2002, 04:40:06 AM »

Folks, a humble request.  It has been both a little hostile around here and a little profane.  Now, while I certainly know we can all not agree on everything and sometimes feelings are going to be hurt, I will not allow the message board to become a running flame war.  I also dislike censoring people, but certain words have become a little too common.

My military duties are running me ragged right now, so I have not been as proactive about keeping things reasonable.  I apologize for being a poor host, but ask for your indulgence.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2002, 04:55:05 AM »

Sorry if I've caused any problems.  (Don't think I have, but better safe than sorrier)
===========================================

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Neville
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 09:07:57 AM »

Same here.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 11:17:58 AM »

Ditto.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
systemcr4sh
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2002, 03:35:15 PM »

I'd agree, I'm sure everyone has said something they regret later.
so I also add: Ditto.

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four
Lee
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2002, 03:55:38 PM »

Add me to the sorry list. I knew I shouldn't have gotten invovled in the first place. My appologies and I will try to show restraint from now on.
BlackAngel
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2002, 10:49:27 AM »

Damn Jack Daniels got the best of me.  lol:)
Seriously, my bad sorry, jarhead. Huah!
Dano
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2002, 08:11:31 PM »

I should have walked away from that thread sooner than I did.  Apologies to Squishy and they other guy for the name-calling.  Bad movies and related topics from now on.  

Congrats to you and your wife.
ASHTHECAT
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2002, 01:36:18 PM »

I have to say that the reason I started that nasty political debate is because it was something that has been weighing heavily on my mind for some time now.  I wanted response.  I knew I would get it on this board and I most definitely did.   It is something that I guess I and all of the rest of us need some closure on.  All of us are uncertain about the near future.  Each of us knows deep down that the very life of the U.S. is at stake.  Thinking on it now I must admit my original post was motivated by fear.  I know, I know.  Everyone says not to show your fear.  "Doing that means that the terrorists have already won."  They say.  I think that all of us has just a little fear of what might happen deep down inside us even if we don't want to admit it.  I honestly didn't think my post would get out of hand as bad as it did.  We're all friends here.  I'm a good person.  I know all of you are too.  I hereby issue my formal apology for starting this entire mess.  No hard feelings??
josh patrick
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2002, 03:41:40 PM »

What?
Nathan Shumate
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2002, 10:41:48 AM »

See, that's why blogs are great.  You can spout deep-felt political opinions for hours on end without it turning into a flamewar.

Nathan
Luke Bannon
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 04:59:22 PM »

OK I understand. I admit at times letting my anger get best of me, and I'll try to control myself.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A Request « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.