Main Menu

Congratulations, Andrew!

Started by Gerry, September 20, 2002, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby

If the babe looks anything like an Indian Midget, give me a shout and I'll see if I can't get in touch with Michael Ansara so he can help you out.

Congrats, Andrew.

And the best part about having kids? You can buy awesome toys and not feel like a geek.

Babydoll

ErikJ

As the father of 3 I know you are going to have your hands full
But I can tell you that once your baby comes you'll never be able to see your life without the little one.
May you and Katie be blessed with a beautiful healthy baby
Congratulations
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Flangepart

Your gonna be a dad?
....See wgat happens when you take some time off. Friends get into parent hood, and your the last to know!
....Hope all goes well, ya Jarhead. Oorah!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

John

Pardon me, but after seeing it many times I have to ask;

>\"Now if anyone ELSE has any personal problims to discuss, can we just Shoot >the Big Gun!?\"

I could be wrong since I can't place the reference, but shouldn't that be "Now if no one ELSE has any personal problems to discuss, can we just shoot the big gun!?"

The way it's written implies that if anyone DOES have problems they should just shoot the big gun intsead of discussing them.

GeeWhiz

Let me add my Congratulations.  You're in for a wonderful and magical time.

I have experience from 2 levels.  My wife gave me 2 wonderful kids.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching them grow up.

Now, those kids are having their own.  I have a grandson (age 2), a granddaughter (9 months) and another grandson due in February.  They are definitely magical.

Now, as to movies that will start your baby off right ....  I think you'll do just fine figuring that out for yourself.  8^)

Rombles

My wife has still not forgiven me for making her watch Bad Taste while she was suffering Morning Sickness. The vomit-drinking scene inspired our own re-enactment right here......

Congratulations Andrew, and Good Luck Katie  :-)

Flangepart

Dear John...always wanted to write that.
....Your right. I was going on memory...bad move!...and quoteing Emperor Zurg from "Buzz lightyear of Star Command". Gives me an excuse to watch it aging, so i can correct the quote!
....See, mistakes can have a silver lineing!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Luke Bannon

John

>....Your right. I was going on memory...bad move!...and quoteing Emperor Zurg
>from "Buzz lightyear of Star Command".

Ahh, that would be why I couldn't place it! :)