Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:36:15 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Why don't black people and mexicans have kids together? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why don't black people and mexicans have kids together?  (Read 2656 times)
josh patrick
« on: September 21, 2002, 07:16:15 PM »

They would be too lazy to steal.
Foywonder
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2002, 08:12:31 PM »

And Andrew wonders why things have gotten somewhat tense around here.
Ken Begg
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2002, 08:28:12 PM »

Ha!  Obviously you're trying to get us to break Andrew's recent request against swearing on the message board.  Well, I'm not falling for that.  He didn't ask we not call someone an idiot, though, so I will.

You're an idiot.
J.R.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2002, 08:37:24 PM »

Please go away josh (or daniel or whatever), no one cares about your pleas for attention.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2002, 10:32:09 PM »

I will not put up with it and will take any means needed to make sure you do not continue with such stupidity.   Either respond to me via email or here that you understand.  No arguments, no "it's my cousin."  If it is your cousin, get him under control - I only care about the resolution.

The Marine is officially annoyed at you.

By the way, Josh, the IP address of your computer (you have had it for the past several days, I didn't check back past that - yet) is:

It is a DHCP address assigned by Road Runner in Cincinnati.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
josh patrick
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2002, 10:56:28 PM »

Oh s**t, im dead now. whatever will i do? hey f**k you, f**k all of you! there is no dan it was all me. thats right. im im not starved attention im just an ass-hole. you people are so uptight, you know you thought it was funny, you know you think about those kind of things. but oh i have to pc right its cool to be pc. it was a god damn joke, and im not scared of you assclown! who the f**k are you?
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2002, 11:05:53 PM »

Oops, I am watching my error log fill with bounces since now Josh's IP is on my deny list (for the entire site).  I will also take steps, via RR and, if need be, more, to keep the miscreant away.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Babydoll
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2002, 11:58:26 PM »

josh patrick ,
    Grow up!
Squishy
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 03:14:55 AM »

It's too bad Jerkoff Josh cannot read us laughing at his sorry, sorry ass.
Lee
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2002, 03:46:12 PM »

Geez, Andrew does all this work to give us a cool site and a forum that all of us can come to and discuss movies and stuff. And some jerk comes in and has to wreck it. To think, I liked this guy. Go back to your hole Josh, you're not wanted.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Why don't black people and mexicans have kids together? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.