Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:35:28 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A Request For Josh « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: A Request For Josh  (Read 8622 times)
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« on: September 21, 2002, 08:51:15 PM »

Please do us all a favor and go away
Your last post crossed the line
I don't care if it was your cousin, your other personality, or whatever
You have lost every shread of respect you had with me, and that wasn't much

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2002, 10:49:18 PM »

Erik,

No worries, I will take care of the problem child.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
josh patrick
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2002, 10:53:50 PM »

Hey, f**k the both of you! if you cant handle a joke then you are more uptight than i thought, damn! and what the hell are you gonna do assdrew?
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2002, 11:21:46 PM »

Thank you Andrew
I just read the final post in our "former friend's" thread and you did the right thing
Thank you again

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

systemcr4sh
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2002, 11:29:25 PM »

there is a difference between being PC and being downright racist. I don't think you see that here josh. I never really liked you, posting multiple threads in one sitting, most of them being about the same thing, or something like "I'm the king of evil dead questions". I just decided to keep my mouth shut because I knew you woulden't last long. You don't make friends by insulting them. As I said in another thread, this is a very relaxed board and I don't think there isn't a person on here that I don't like. I hope it stays that way.

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four
Foywonder
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2002, 11:47:33 PM »

Nice to see that the real Josh Patrick finally decided to show his true colors.

You won't be missed.
Squishy
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2002, 03:21:49 AM »

Josh, Josh, Josh--you sad little fool. Should you use a friend's computer to read this: MUCH brighter dinks than you have dropped their pants and waved their behinds in Andrew's crosshairs, only to find their asses shot off and served up to them every time. (Figuratively speaking, of course.) They all take the smartassed "Whatta ya gonna do? Huh? Huh?" approach, and all end sobbing and shrieking as their mothers chase them through the house beating them with a hairbrush. (I have to assume you're approximately twelve, given your posts.)

Enjoy.

You give the rest of the Little Yellow Bus a bad name.
Steven Millan
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2002, 04:58:19 AM »

I really tried to like you,but you don't dare mess with any of my homies here on this board,Fangoria's,or any other message board,since all of those boards have folks that are as close as family that won't put up with any more of your utter nonsense,nor insufferable profanity,and aren't sheer afriad to use their flying fists and kicking feet to bravely prove it.
                I suggest that you head on down to Blabbermouth's website,and stay permanently over there,since that is where your severe dorkiness fits best,alongside all of the other dorks and lower forms of life that regularly populate that pukeable board(too bad for some of the more intelligent ppls there that try to add some intelligence there,but that don't do no good for those ingrates over there).
               Otherwise,just very wisely take Bruce Campbell's advice,and "Get Outta Here!!!" That's right ; "Get Outta Here!!!"
              Nuff Said!!!
Steven Millan
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 05:03:36 AM »

Sorry,Andrew,but we ppls are all sticking together against this horrible excuse of a human being,and are begging he get himself away from here,with his nasty disrespectful attitude,as soon as possible. We all tried to be really nice and respectful to him,but he just exists here to be crude and offensive to every single person that  peacefully posts here.
                Don't mean to be rude nor hasty,when dealing with this guy,but you probably know how to properly deal with this fellow...
Lee
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2002, 03:54:34 PM »

Well put Steven. Josh seemed like a cool guy at first. Then it got weird. Now with his last couple of posts. This is supposed to be a fun site to come to. Josh was wrecking that. If thinks he'll be missed, he's got another thing coming.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2002, 04:13:01 PM »

The first time I ever saw an IP address I knew what it was for.

This is the problem with the anonymity of the Internet.  Gives you the false feeling of Invincibility.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 10:11:04 AM »

What a sad, sad little man...er, being. Took the post about haveing aids at face value...and got hosed for it. Andrew is not to be taken lightly, or dissed. neither are we. Be gone, vile lout. Just be gone.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 01:40:51 PM »

I had a suspicion about our little trollish miscreant josh patrick when I saw that he had used my handle/name on some of his postings one weekend (when I am AWAY from the computer).  I alerted Andrew via e-mail and vowed to ignore him (jp, NOT Andrew)), no matter how deep his little posts dug under my skin -luckily they didn't get far at all, once I understood that he was doing so to enflame other posters with his irritating doggerel it was easy.  I am glad that he has been black balled from the site and hope that our discussions will continue with the usual mixture of respect, irreverence, and affection.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
frannie
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2002, 04:44:32 PM »

i have been on vacation for a week in hawaii and have no clue what is going on.  i guess it had something to do with the "i have aids/i don't have aids" posts but could someone enlighten me further.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2002, 05:09:25 PM »

josh patrick was an irritant of the first order.  First was the AIDS thing, then there was this whole strange series of posts where he's gone due to his mistreatment over the AIDS thing (he claimed cousin did it; a few of the other Boarders didn't buy it), followed by his "triumphant" return.  There were a few normal posts (one of which looked strangely like another person).  In amidst this was his confessing that there was no cousin, that he did the whole thing.

Finally, he posted a racial slur. Andrew responded that this was inappropriate behavior, and gave josh an opportunity to back off.

Rather than do that, josh continued to act the idjit child, as you can see on this thread and the slur thread.  In short, he called Andrew names and asked him what he was going to do about it.

Andrew responded promptly by banning josh from the site.  We have yet to hear from him.  Which is good.

Incidentally, if you're ever curious about the previous posts of an author on this board, you can always use the
  Search function .

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A Request For Josh « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.