Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:37:50 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Guilty Pleasures « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures  (Read 14591 times)
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2002, 09:39:42 PM »

As for short-lived series,

"Wiazards And Warriors" would be cool to see again, and maybe "Manimal" or "Automan"

Be careful with that idea, though, because somone will get the idea to bring back "AfterM.A.S.H."

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
J.R.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2002, 12:55:26 AM »

<>

I like to watch DVDs in French audio with Spanish subtitles. Now that is fun.

~I cried because I no shoes, until I met a man that had no feet. I killed him and made shoes out of his skin.~
Susan
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2002, 01:40:24 AM »

I'd like to see ROARI can't even remember who was in that tv show that came out a few years back, except for heath ledger (although IMDB doesn't credit this). Am I the only one who remembers this show? Apparently i'm the only one who watched ;-)

John
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2002, 09:31:03 PM »

>I'd like to see ROARI can't even remember who was in that tv show that came
>out a few years back, except for heath ledger (although IMDB doesn't credit this).

Yes it does;

Roar

>Am I the only one who remembers this show? Apparently i'm the only one who
>watched ;-)

I think you are. :)
jmc
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2002, 01:27:53 AM »

I think CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM on HBO is sort of like a George Costanza show, except it's Larry David.  Way funnier than Seinfeld, and I liked Seinfeld an awful lot.
John
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2002, 10:20:35 PM »

>I think CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM on HBO is sort of like a George Costanza
>show, except it's Larry David. Way funnier than Seinfeld

I started watching one episode of this and turned it off after about 5 minutes. It should be called Annoy Your Viewers with Endless Complaining. Every time I've hit that show while channel surfing, all I see is Larry David b***hing about something.
Redjack
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2002, 09:39:49 AM »

Megaforce rocked!   Although that damn movie was very nearly responsible for me removing myself from the gene pool and winning a darwin award.    The lunatics i hung around with, we all had dirt bikes..  and a lot of us also built model rockets..  

Yep thats right,  we were out riding around firing model rockets at each other..  No one ever got hit though, amazingly enough,  but we did manage to put a few rockets through neighborhood windows..    

no wonder my parents stopped at just one kid..  lol
Brock
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2002, 10:31:54 PM »

It's looking like "Push, Nevada" isn't gonna make it all the way through its first season, which is a shame.  Also, I'm still a big fan of "SMall Wonder" and I was the only one who ever watched "That 80's Show" with any kind of regularity.

As far as guilty pleasure movies go, me and my frends have "Troll 2" parties....complete with pistachio pudding and throwing popcorn at the screen at the appropriate moment.

And you can't beat "Cruel Intentions" and "Saturday the 14th Strikes back" for pure cheese value....
JEW
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2002, 04:48:15 AM »

As much as it pains me to say this, I liked Freddy Got Fingered. There I said it!
I hated it the first time I saw it, but after HBO started playing it like everyday it kind of grew on me.  Rip Torn is definitley the best part of that movie though, and Anthony Michael Hall was better than he was in years (I'm serious!)

Dumb and Dumber, as stupid as this movie was, I loved it. Probably my favorite Jim Carrey movie along with The Cable Guy.

Cannibal: The Musical, really stupid and cheap, but really funny.

I also liked Cabin Boy.
Pancho
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2002, 01:18:58 PM »

My guiltiest pleasure has to be the homocidal snowman movie.  Yup, I liked Jack Frost.  Many times have I been shouted down for admitting this.  I think I've made a few enemies on this board because of this movie too.  Oh well, it's mindless fun.
Bunicula
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2002, 08:47:51 PM »

My guilty pleasure is definatly "B" movie horror flicks, while my friends are debating  the best of the classics like Casablanca vs. the African Queen, i secretly want to scream MOTEL HELL IS BETTER THAN EITHER!!!
Iactually  just bought  several dvds from the MIDNITE MOVIES DOUBLE FEATURES series released by mgm, i guess when they get here my secret will be out.!
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2002, 10:09:36 PM »

Hey chris, Cabin Boy is one of my guilty pleasures to! It's so stupid but it makes me laugh. My other guilty pleasures: Skeeter(yes you read that right), The Big Brawl(what can I say, I'm a sucker for Jackie Chan flicks), The Stoned Age(Even I don't know why I like this), others that I can't think of right now.

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
John
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2002, 12:55:59 AM »

Student Bodies
Evan3
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2002, 03:05:01 PM »

J.R. wrote:
 I felt the same way during The Oblongs, and
> it was off the air in three weeks.

Oblongs are back on Cartoon Network, a little funnier than they used to be to. Why is it a good show It has Will Ferrell. Anything with Will Ferrell is a guilty pleasure
Zoolander (I own it) and Ladie's Man (yep that one too are hilarious)

My other guilty pleasures are Jurrasic Park 2, The live action Spawn movie,  Fallen (awesome Denzel Washington scary movie) and the Big Lebowki, I like it without the use of any substance too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Guilty Pleasures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.