Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:05:15 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Return To Horror High" question. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Return To Horror High" question.  (Read 2769 times)
huh?
« on: October 05, 2002, 03:34:41 AM »

I watched this movie last night and I just don't know what the hell happened. Half the time I couldn't tell whether it was the people in the movie really dying or what. Even when the movie ended, I was just completely dumbfounded. Can anybody explain to me what this movie is about? Is it a movie about a movie about a prank about the making of a movie about a movie? ARGH!

I was pretty damned funny whatever it was supposed to be about.

Please explain "Return To Horror High" for me
Squishy
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 04:01:47 AM »

Haven't seen it, but reviews at Cavalcade of Schlock and other sites suggest no one understands what's going on, not even the director and writers.
huh?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 02:23:39 PM »

Haha, that's what I thought. Nobody seems to know exactly what's happening in the film. Glad I'm not alone.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2002, 03:03:39 PM »

It was a publicity stunt.  The whole damn thing.  The story, however, was based on the writer character's own life.

I think.

I hate that movie.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 09:50:52 PM »

This movie will give you a head-ache. It's like a drunk driver on a winding road(they're all over the place!). Stuff just shows up and dissapears like that. My guess is that once for Christmas a producer got a puzzle that resimbled a script for a gift. He decided to make a movie of it but got the pieces put together wrong. Of course this is assuming he knew how to open the box!

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
voltron
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 10:20:47 PM »

I just watched this (under the influence of course :)) and I didn't know what the hell was going on the entire movie. Bad acting. GEORGE CLOONEY! Scott Jacoby (The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane)! Boobage. Too much blood and not enough guts. Slightly comedic at times. Self referential - cool pre Scream mood. Oberall I didn't mind this one really. I'd give it a 6.5/10.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 03:51:21 AM »

I also watched this not to long ago and I was also under the influence. I found it very confusing but I  genuinely loved it.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Return To Horror High" question. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.