Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:28:54 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  psycho from texas « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: psycho from texas  (Read 4133 times)
bill e
« on: May 05, 2001, 02:40:36 AM »

the most entertaininly terrible acting i have ever seen ,lies in the movie"PSYCHO FROM TEXAS"a.k.a."wheeler"..it was released by Paragon  productions back in the mid-eighties..it was filmed in 76 according to the El Dorado,Arkansas chamber of commerce!! i e-mailed them after finally figuring out where it was filmed(by reading the name of the drug store barely noticeable in one scene)..they told me that they remembered the filming of the movie and that there were a bunch of locals used as actors!!! and as far as they could remember , noone got paid!!!! hilarious,,,,,if you ever find this movie(horror)rent it !!! it  will forever change you..i promise!!!
Fritz
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2001, 08:44:44 AM »

I thought this was really good. It's a bit sick in parts though, the bit where Weeler gets Linnea Quigley to strip to the guy he's just killed.

It's released  as 'The Butcher' in the UK, sadly it's now deleted.
bill e
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2001, 01:45:09 AM »

what pure greatness this movie is.!thank you for throwing your 2cents in..
Fritz
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2001, 08:29:37 AM »

'Yesterday was a long time ago'  has to be one of the cheesiest  songs i've heard on a soundtrack. It seems to it was the only song they had when they made this movie,it's played in almost every scene.

I prefered it over Reservoir Dogs (I saw them back to back,) it's a film everyone should trackdown at some point.
bill e
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2001, 12:51:22 AM »

yeah the soundtrack was pretty repetitive.."yesterday,was a long time ago,yesterday he did not understand,now he's messed up his mind on dope and ski wine,he dreamed of tomorrow and wheeler knew,,,peace,,for a little while,,,yesterday,was a long time ago" remember the character "mr.phillips"?the retired oil man..he was the worst actor ever to grace film(which makes him the best on my list)..
Fritz
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2001, 08:36:23 AM »

I'm gonna have to dig out my copy a watch it again. I'll dig up some stuff on it and do a review for Scott Davis' site Late Nite Theater :

www.geocities.com/latenitetheater   (Sorry about spaming  your site Andrew.)

: )
Brian Ringler
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2001, 06:42:32 PM »

I just got Psycho from Texas a few weeks ago, mainly because its on paragon....I can't mention how much I love paragon flicks. I thought it was a pretty good time
bill e
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2001, 12:44:51 PM »

i just love this movie..the acting is pretty horrible and funny at times..there's one part when bad guy "steve"mouths the phrase"@!#$!"and it always makes me laugh..there are so many great things about this movie..."nowwwwwww i got yo asssssss!"
bill e
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2001, 12:44:53 PM »

i just love this movie..the acting is pretty horrible and funny at times..there's one part when bad guy "steve"mouths the phrase"@!#$!"and it always makes me laugh..there are so many great things about this movie..."nowwwwwww i got yo asssssss!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  psycho from texas « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.