Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:42:31 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ASSIGNMENT TERROR : With your host, Dr. Creep! Early 60's dubb fest. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ASSIGNMENT TERROR : With your host, Dr. Creep! Early 60's dubb fest.  (Read 1226 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: October 31, 2002, 12:13:00 PM »

From Doug Jone's Horror Host Video collection. Dr. Creep does his thang, and thats a good thang.
....Stars?: Paul Naschy, Karin Dor, Craig Hill and...Michael Rennie? Two words.."House paymant"
....Plot?: Aliens plan to conquor earth with famous earth monsters Dracula, Frankenstein, werewolf and Mummy. Does not prove as "Cost Effective" as expected. Much Unintended hilarity insues.
---------------------------------------------------------------
....STUFF TO WATCH FOR!! ::::
-----------------------------------------------
....First Hubble images of the Bloodshot Eyeball galaxy.
....Klattu seems realy bitter.
....Ah, so the plot is a little bit, Plan 9, a bit Not of this Earth, and some Trek Classic.
The one with the Dechohedrons...
....Bickering law dogs. Our "Hero" look like an accoutant. What, another one?
....Those Darn Aliens...if their not defaceing old books, thier killing librarians.
...."Werewolf?" There wolf...there castle.....
....How does he afford a Mercades on a cops salary?
....Cemetary caretaker = Monster fodder.
....< Host bit: Jurrasic park 3. With hand puppets.Realy...>
....Valdamar is a wolf man of the old school. (Translvanya P.S.238)
....Can't stop thinking of Warren Zevon right about now....
....Yee,heehee! She defeats hairy boy with a rolled up car window. Crank type! Heeheehee...
....Flatulent werewolf! ( I'm sure he pooted! Right after he offs the hooker)
...."Hero" enters appartment. Girl says," Oh, i was expecting a girlfriend. I thought it was her"....well, she's half right.
...."I have a very open mind on the subject" Explains the wistling sound....
....Tomb Raiders...on a very strict budget.
....A chinese Mummy? I'd hate to see the daddy! ( Rim shot).
....Her dad is Mr. Drysdale?
....Duleing eyeball closeups.
....When Aliens Pontificate.
....Woah! Drac is lookin for more then just necks! Watch that hand, you bodice ripper, you!
....Glenn Not so Strange.
...."Frankenstein Vs. Wolfman?" No...more like Robin Williams Vs. Jim Belushi.
....Frankus Interruprus! A common sexual disfunction in these kind of flicks.
....< Host bit : Wolfman says (In wolfese) "Don't smoke, or I'll chomp your butt right off!" >
....< Host bit: Wolfman says( Over repeat of Hooker snuffing), "Don't mess with my Ho's, or i'll climb out of the grave and maul your butt!" >ahem...back to the flick....
....Yep. Add "Dagger of the mind" to the plot borrowing chart...
....Thats is one hickey laden cop.
....Oh, Mike Rennie...how the mighty have fallen.....
....Plot revelations theater, right after "Are you being served?"
....Wuss! This Dracula is a Wuss! He makes the hero look macho!
....(Singing) I saw lon Chaney walkin' with the Queen...doin' the werewolves of London...
....Look, its just the Mummy. Walk away from him...what, he can catch up?
....< Host Bit: Reverand Zealot Reviews "Meet the feebles" So THATS what the line about " A hippo with a machine gun" ment!.>
....Hah! Never though i's see a Mummy on a make shift Exersize  wheel!
....< Host bit: Amature Home movie "Homemade shock" With a killer Vaccume cleaner. Realy.>
.... Wolfmen are realy hard on reanimated Corpses. Say goodby, Frank.
....Self Cremateing aliens. Is Roy Thinnis around?
....And, Finaly, (yea) Castle go boom!
------------------------------------------------------ Flangepart says: Check it out!-------------------
....Ohhhh...so many straitlines, so little time! Yee,heehee....Misty this one good, gang! An Embarrisment of riches.
.....The video Dr. Creep used title read "Dracula Vs. Frankenstein", but Doc told about the weird history of this flick, so no suprise there.
....Dr. Creep is up to the old Cable access humor....what do ya want for nothin'...a rubber biscut?
--------------------In summation: Superior alien species? My galaxy spanning butt you are!-------Back to you, Andrew!----------------------------------------------------------------

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ASSIGNMENT TERROR : With your host, Dr. Creep! Early 60's dubb fest. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.