Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:38:26 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ever Walked Out On A Film?? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Ever Walked Out On A Film??  (Read 8720 times)
Mark
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2002, 06:16:43 PM »

I came very close to walking out on Titanic.  I figured though, I paid 8 bucks to see this, Im watching this f**ker sink.
Scott
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2002, 08:00:26 PM »

Howard the Duck. I just walked out. Couldn't watch it.
Creepozoid
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2002, 08:53:21 PM »

I agree PEARL HARBOR was an insult to the US and a solid contender for the worst movie ever made. It should be reviewed on this site.
Creepozoid
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2002, 08:57:55 PM »

Akira Tubo wrote:
>
> I have walked out on "X" (an anime), "The Sixth Sense", and
> "Signs."
>
> I wanted to walk out on "Reign of Fire" but I kept thinking,
> "Something good will happen at the end.  Something good will
> happen at the end."  Nope, nothing good happened.

You have gotta be kidding.
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2002, 09:01:39 PM »

I agree PEARL HARBOR was an insult to the US and a solid contender for the worst movie ever made. It should be reviewed on this site.

Andrew tends not to review big blockbuster movies.  He tends more to the genre, cult, and just plain cheesy movies.

Liz ("And You Call Yourself A Scientist) is more apt to cast a withering eye, and review, at a mainstream, popular movie (both good and bad)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Squishy
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2002, 03:57:26 AM »

It takes a lot of hurt to make me walk.

Only time walking out of a single feature: I was so bored I trotted out on "Night Shadows" (AKA "Mutant") right after the little kid gets taken by the zombies in the men's room. (I'm not sure, but I think that might be in the last fifteen minutes, too.) Still, the zombie-mutant-transformation scene (in which a guy loudly and sloppily turns from "normal" into an acid-blooded murder-happy zombo AS THE DOCTOR IS DESCRIBING THE SYMPTOMS, IN SEQUENCE, three feet away without noticing it) is a scream.

Double-features shouldn't count, but after "Nine To Five," I was damned if I was going to make it past the first five minutes of "Cannonball Run 2." Ergh, my skin just crawled. And I made it through a "Congo/Judge Dredd" double-bill with glee.

Close call, my "friend" made me stay: "Deep Rising." After the halfway point, we were (quietly) urging the movie to get it over with. ("And the annoying sidekick everyone thinks is dead shows up...NOW. ...NOW. Aw, come on. And he shows up...NOW. There he is! Finally! ...END, you piece of s***!! END!!")

SIde note--Movies I have seen people fall asleep during: "Chariots of Fire" (perfectly understandable); "Batman Forever" (snored loudly, too--turned out he was on medication and had to be asked to leave); "The Phantom Menace" (during the freaking Pod Race, that's how exciting THAT was).
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2002, 09:57:18 AM »

"Deep Rising."

Ahh..had a great line, though "If the cash is there, we do not care"

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ever Walked Out On A Film?? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.