Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:19:28 AM
713407 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My New Movie List « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My New Movie List  (Read 879 times)
Scott
« on: November 06, 2002, 10:13:54 PM »

Here are the films on my must see list for now:

Memento
Eight Legged Freaks
Quills
The Seventh Seal
Puppet Master 2&3
Jason Lives
Jason Goes to Hell
Phantasm 2&3
Wishmaster 4
Dagon

Films I want to see again:

Return of the Living Dead
Motel Hell
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things
Phantasm (1st One)
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 12:49:57 AM »

Scott wrote:
> The Seventh Seal

This one looks like it will be one of those boring films you have to watch to be "film literate", but it's actually very accessible and engaging.  I'm sure peter johnson can chime in with his thoughts on this one.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Evan3
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 03:09:01 PM »

Memento, is one of the bestand innovative films of all times, it is worth seeing., Skip Quills, I thought it would be good, it wasnt. Two of my friends walked out on it. It is just very violent and soon the plot just devolves into madness while never making a real point.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2002, 03:31:54 PM »

I'm not Peter Johnson obviously, but, if the "7th Seal" is Bergman's "7th Seal," it is the class act among the bunch. Probably the best of Bergman's films, and one of the greates films ever made (IMHO) Enjoy!
Foywonder
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 04:20:57 AM »

Skip QUILLS. Take my word for it. Very mediocre.

Do I dare ask why those PUPPET MASTER, FRIDAY THE 13TH, & WISHMASTER sequels are on your (or for that matter anyone's) must see list?
Scott
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2002, 09:16:35 AM »

Well I have never liked those kind of movies in the past, but I have found a new point of view of them this past year. Then again I think maybe I'm running out of films to watch.  ; ) Here is a list that I wouldn't have bothered to watch a year ago.

Lepracaun
Jason X
Halloween H2O
Puppet Master
Phantasm IV
Wishmaster

Believe it our not I've found something about them that is interesting. I actually enjoyed all of the above films recently.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My New Movie List « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.