Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:12:51 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Josh Patrick - Resolution « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Josh Patrick - Resolution  (Read 3045 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: November 13, 2002, 06:50:31 PM »

It took a bit of time, but, with gathered evidence in hand, Detective Swartzel picked up Josh Patrick from his high school last week.  It turns out that the brat is 17.  Mr. Patrick was taken home, where his parents were told about their child's issues and allowed to read his emails.  They were also told to get a leash on him.

It took a little while for the information to come back from the ISPs (Hotmail, Roadrunner, etc.), but my main concern was getting an eyeball on the idiot.  Once I knew who he was the problem level dropped considerably.  I do not like getting death threats.  No charges will be filed unless the problem child does something stupid.  Any idiocy from his section of Ohio...

Anyway, that is that.  Back to the fun stuff:  b-movies.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 07:09:38 PM »

Who's the big man NOW?  Huh?

hehehehehehehe

Anyway, glad to hear that the situation has been handled.  I'm sure Detective Swartzel (Why do I picture a stern faced Barry Corbin type of cop with a flat top, such a cliche, that) handled it beautifully.  I'm sure Josh is feeling all of one inch tall and cursing the situation.  Let's hope that he learns something from this.

Man, if this was a movie...what would it have been like?

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Fearless Freep

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 07:10:50 PM »

"Tim Thomerson IS Detective Swartzel" :)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
raj
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 07:20:31 PM »

Well done, Andrew.  Now if he has a decent set of parents, he'll be wishing he never touched a keyboard.  The worst punishment I could ever get was sitting down and discussing things with my parents.
systemcr4sh
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 07:21:45 PM »

Did I miss something? I remember the Josh lad, but I don't remember any death threats, I haven't been posting alot lately, just reading. So I guess the kid made threats so you got an investigator and took action? Good news to hear, I hope his parents get a leash on him.

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four
J.R.
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 09:13:02 PM »

He is a minor, so check and see if he had a stripper laying on the server.

~I cried because I no shoes, until I met a man that had no feet. I killed him and made shoes out of his skin.~
Dano
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2002, 10:57:22 PM »

Haha!  Excellent.  Nice job, Andrew.  Who had 17 in the pool?  I was guessing younger.

Dano
"Today's Sermon: Homer Rocks!"
ahab
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 04:09:42 AM »

congratulations. that whole mess was ending just as i started visiting the board. i went back and read some of his posts and i am glad that he is gone. anyone care to raise a glass with me and drink to peaceful posting?

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2002, 09:34:27 AM »

Wasn't he the one who claimed to have AIDS??
He got everyone's sympathy and then later lied and told everyone that his "friend" typed while he was away from his P.C..

Was that the guy, er, kid?
Redjack
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2002, 09:48:03 AM »

Well done Andrew!  

Hopefully he has the kind of parents that will properly discipline the little asshat..    Although personally, i'd hold out for the sauteing in hot oil myself..
Neville

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2002, 11:57:49 AM »

When he blamed his little bro about the AIDS topic I suggested him to take the brat to a hospital with real AIDS infected people. I was the father of that bastard, that was the first thing I'd do. See if AIDS looks funny to him afterwards.

Glad the brat won't bother us again with his idiotic jokes.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2002, 03:12:04 PM »

Woah.
....Glad its been handled with authority. Has he seen a psych counciler? Kid did not sound like a happy camper, and he's stability may increse with treatment. Lets hope so. Well done, Sir.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
John
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2002, 07:51:32 PM »

>"Tim Thomerson IS Detective Swartzel" :)

I was picturing Tom Atkins from Night of the Creeps myself. :)

"Thrill me."
Steven Millan
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2002, 04:21:36 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:Josh Patrick's name is allowed to still be used here?!
                          Let's strongly cross our finegrs,and hope that he's gone for good!!
Luke B (aka Luke Bannon)
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2002, 08:04:59 PM »

ASHTHECAT wrote:
>
> Wasn't he the one who claimed to have AIDS??
> He got everyone's sympathy and then later lied and told
> everyone that his "friend" typed while he was away from his
> P.C..
>
> Was that the guy, er, kid?

Yes, he was the very person. I lost a lot of respect for him after that, and am glad the situation has been taken care of.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Josh Patrick - Resolution « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.