Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:47:20 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie Ever Shown On MST3K « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Worst Movie Ever Shown On MST3K  (Read 9197 times)
MST3KAMALA
New Visitor

« on: November 20, 2002, 08:35:03 PM »

Well I know the obvious favorite for worse movie ever shown on MST3K is Manos, but with the recent release of the MST3K box set I have discovered a film that in my opinion is much worse, Skydivers which is part of the Coleman Troicka. So what does everone else think?

I'm Tired!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 09:18:28 PM »

I'd have to say that Manos, even with Joel and the Bots, was one of the most unwatchable movies I've ever seen. It just dragged unbelievably.

Skydivers wasn't all that bad. The 'Petey Plane' bit cracked me up.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
MST3KAMALA
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 09:27:08 PM »

Yeah Skydivers did have some good aspects of it like the whole coffee bit, which I can't help, but laugh at a little everytime after reading the reviews of it mentioning the scene and more importantly the MST3K episode, but I think Manos is slightly better as even though the music throughout the film makes it almost unwatchable in itself and the increadiably lame Torgo character in some parts of Skydivers I can actually count every second ticking away of the film.

I'm Tired!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2002, 09:45:15 PM »

I liked Torgo. "Tom Cruise is Dr. John!"

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
wheresthecarrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 01:20:46 AM »

I have to say that Red Zone: Cuba is the worst movie I've ever seen done on MST3K.....not only did it drag, but it made no sense....or was this one of the syndicated they cut down to fit the time slot?

"Anybody want a peanut?"
Squishy
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 01:36:15 AM »

Oh my, yes, if not "Manos," then "Red Zone Cuba." I must admit I have never seen "Skydivers" in any form, though...but I can't envision ANYTHING worse than "Red Zone" or "The Beast of Yucca Flats," Coleman's other master-pieces-of-s***.

"Kill the narrator! For God's sake, kill the narrator!!"
John Morgan
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2002, 09:59:31 AM »

I haven't seen them all, but out of the ones I have seen, "Girl in the Golden Boots" is the worst.  Not only did it drag out, there was so much bad acting in the movie.  The first time I saw it I had to turn it off in the middle of it.  The second time I forced myself to watch it.  At least some of the jokes by Mike and the Robots were good.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2002, 05:37:35 PM »

One time, around 2 or 3 am, a couple of my friends and I decided to crash on the couches, so I figured I'd pop in a tape of the MST3K'd Red Zone Cuba. I was out pretty soon, but I found out the next morning that one of my friends had determinedly forced himself to watch the whole thing. Rarely have I seen a more broken man...

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
MST3KAMALA
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2002, 09:20:06 PM »

I have a confession to make, I've never seen Red Zone Cuba in any form, but  these reviews are nearly forcing me to go out and by the dvd in all its blandness.

I'm Tired!
wheresthecarrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2002, 12:06:05 AM »

Also only palatable because of MST3K is "The Creeping Terror."  You know a movie's gotta be slow if one of the jokes is:  "Well, it's definately creeping alright.  I duuno about the terror."

"Anybody want a peanut?"
ABPOS
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2002, 12:14:55 AM »

i agree with john.  girl in the golden boots never fails to put me to sleep.  of course i havent seen many episodes, so i cant compare to well.  my favorite episode is The Screaming Skull, which also had the gumby short.  and body care and grooming short was priceless as well

When I die, I want to die like my grandmother who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.
Squishy
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2002, 03:30:54 AM »

I love the "Screaming Skull" episode too. The movie is terrible, and Mike and the 'Bots smack it up good, but I almost crap myself laughing every time I see Crow's little joke on Mike* backfire ("Stop it! Stop it! Aaaaaaaaagh!").

*Crow sticks his head through (or mounts his head on) the control panel, with his eyes removed and the head painted white, playing "The Screaming Skull" when Mike walks in. Mike goes completely bat-s**t and starts beating the helpless Crow with a golf club. Everyone's screaming bloody murder the whole time. (Mike also decapitates Servo by accident.) Wheeee!
wheresthecarrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2002, 11:21:16 AM »

My absolute favorite...."Track of the Moonbeast."  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  One of the main characters is named "johnny longbow"  the possibilitis are endless just there!

"Anybody want a peanut?"
MST3KAMALA
New Visitor

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2002, 04:15:59 PM »

I just saw the "Creeping Terror" for the first time on MST3K yesterday and I can honestly say that it is one of the funniest MST3K epsiodes I have gotten to watch especially the part with an old obese man and his grandson Billy, Mike impersonating the obese man: "Can you get me a porter house while your up!" LOL.

I'm Tired!
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2002, 05:33:57 PM »

My all-time favorite is probably Pod People (Trumpy!), followed by Manos, Jack Frost, The Skydivers, and The Beast of Yucca Flats.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie Ever Shown On MST3K « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.