Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:58:19 AM
714357 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So when will you do it? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So when will you do it?  (Read 3026 times)
Kurt
« on: May 14, 2001, 02:38:21 PM »

From teh Cherry 2000 review

"The only solution might be a three pronged manhood, but that just conjures up some images from some offensive anime movie."

Does this mean a review of the film is coming soon?  Your description at B-Fest sounded pretty nasty, and I'm almost frightened by the idea you might include screen caps.
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2001, 07:20:30 PM »

I'm going to review the first OVA sometime this year.  The tri-barrel dork of doom actually shows up in the fourth OVA.  Don't worry, there's plenty of other stuff to disturb you in the first three.

Andrew
Squishy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2001, 04:50:40 AM »

Gah! Is Andrew going hardcore? What series are you guys talking about? Hentai anime, right? There's quite a few with things that could be described as "the tri-barrel dork of doom"...
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2001, 11:48:30 AM »

Eyucch. Just the Stills i found at Galaxy of Terror .com made me glad i've only read about it. No thanks. As Dirty Harry said,"Mans gotta know his limitations." Your a braver man then i am, Mr. B,
Kurt
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2001, 01:39:46 PM »

>Just the Stills i found at Galaxy of Terror .com made me glad i've only read about it.

You are one lucky man.  My father dragged me to this when I was a kid.  I don't think he was expecting the maggot rape scene, though.  He doesn't do a good job of learning his lessons since just a few weeks earlier he took me to "Quest for Fire" with the strange idea that it was educational.  Being a typical junior-high male I found the careful demonstration of both doggie-style and missionary position more educational than my father perhaps intended.
Andrew
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2001, 05:47:43 PM »

I've been pondering over the "Legend of the Overfiend" series.  My first experience with it was probably ten years ago and on VHS that a friend sent from Japan.  It was entirely Japanese and my command of that language is a bit limited.  (Yes, thank you, and please are stretching my limits.)  Didn't matter a bit with this movie.

Oddly enough, now Kurt seems to be talking about "Galaxy of Terror."  I have an old and tired VHS of this one too, but am hoping for a DVD in the future.  That's what is holding up that review.

Always thought that the worm frightened the girl to death myself, but it's likely a defense mechanism (of my own) kicking in.

Andrew
Kurt
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2001, 12:16:58 PM »

>Always thought that the worm frightened the girl to death
>myself, but it's likely a defense mechanism (of my own) kicking in.

I'm afraid your defense mechanism is working quite well.  Even to my (relatively) untutored 14 year-old eyes there was no question as to what was happening.  Perhaps the video you own is a tad bit edited since nobody I knew who had seen it in the theaters had any questions about what was going on either.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So when will you do it? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.