Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:23:40 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bloody Pit of Horror ***** slight spoilers « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bloody Pit of Horror ***** slight spoilers  (Read 1967 times)
StatCat
« on: May 14, 2001, 06:14:46 PM »

I recently picked up the dvd of Bloody pit of horror from Something weird video and I must say I enjoyed it.  Its about the crimson executioner who totured people centuries ago in a castle.  He is put to death with one of his own toture machines, the iron maiden.  Then we are taken to the present time (then the 60s) where a group of fashion models (who else lol) and crew decide to take a photo shoot unsuspecting of the castle's past.  The man who owns the castle agrees to let them stay for the night and thats when the killing starts.  Soon the crimson executioner appears, but it is really the owner of the castle who has gone mad. We are revealed his past of how he was a slightly crazy bodybuilder from his former girlfriend who is amoung the group. Some of the totures are very strange, the spider web of death for example...others include, iron maiden, toture rack, scolding oil, blade slicher and others.  Very violent for its time in my opinion.  What made it stand out is the atmosphere of the old castle, crimson executioner and the toture machines. 5 out of 5. Anyone else see it?
Scott
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2001, 12:46:54 PM »

Its high on my list StatCat, but I haven't found any VHS rentals of it in my area and I'm sure it won't be on TV anytime soon. Perhaps its never been on TV.
StatCat
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2001, 01:44:42 PM »

I highly doubt its ever been on tv or ever will be.  The way its over dubbed is quite funny at parts. I know a vhs exists but it must be very old. Possibly this film might be the next review I do for this site
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bloody Pit of Horror ***** slight spoilers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.