Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:32:35 PM
714338 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  frogs « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: frogs  (Read 3757 times)
quick sand
« on: May 12, 2001, 11:37:43 AM »

Who has seen frogs?  What is your favorite part?  Mine is when the lady gets swamped and when the guy gets webbed by the spiders, best part when the spider goes into his mouth.  
Also, does anyone know of anymovies where people are going down in quicksand?
Scott
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2001, 11:52:48 AM »

Oh yes, quicksand movies are always good ones. I just seen one recently THE RETURN OF COUNT YORGA. Another is ALLIGATOR PEOPLE. There  are many scenes in the film INVADERS FROM MARS were humans fall into an alien sand trap. I can only vaguely remember the many others. I thinks that makes for a great horror film, thats real terror. Quicksand always works. Also swinging pendulums, or anything that the helpless victim knows they may only have moments to live.
quick sand
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2001, 11:59:29 AM »

I agree.  I am going to check out those movies...thanks for the info..What about Frogs.  Have you seen it?  What were your favorite parts
Andrew
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2001, 12:01:55 PM »

Katie and myself just watched the DVD last night (first time I'd ever seen it in widescreen).  Best part?  Probably the snake on the chandelier.  You do realize that this thing would have had to crawl up the wall, across the ceiling, and then down the light fixture to be where it was at?

Sam Elliot steering the canoe close to the bank for the express purpose of hanging up on a snag was pretty amusing too.

Katie liked all the stock footage of frogs.

Look through any number of "jungle movies" for quicksand scenes.  There's even one in "Two Thousand Maniacs."

Andrew
Scott
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2001, 12:20:21 PM »

I taped FROGS from AMC last week, but haven't had the chance to view it yet. The chandelier scenes sounds like a winner Andrew. Looking forward to seeing FROGS. That guy Milland in the wheel chair also stars in THE THING WITH TWO HEADS and X-THE MAN WITH X-RAY EYES. He must have been AIP's number one star?
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2001, 07:52:57 PM »

I, for one, have seen "Frogs." Actually, I liked it better then "Day of the Animals." My favorite part is, when Ray Milland gets frogged at the end of the film. And, though, I believe Vincent Price was the #1 actor at AIP, besides the films named, Ray Milland was also in "Premature Burial" for the studio. And one film that is not mentioned, where people drown in quicksand, is "I Was a Teenage Caveman" w/ Robert Vaughn. Another film from Roger Corman. Enjoy
king
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2001, 10:30:24 PM »

I have seen the movie.  My favorite part is when the lady is stuck in the quicksand and gets munched by the turtagator, pretty cool. I think if they made the movie today with a much bigger budget and todays technology it could be amazing.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  frogs « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.