Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:59:50 PM
714247 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who's seen the movie "ELVES"?? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who's seen the movie "ELVES"??  (Read 1354 times)
Eric
« on: December 06, 2002, 01:05:34 PM »

Wow, you know, I thought I've seen some dumb movies in my time, but I think "Elves" has to be the dumbest (and funniest!)  It stars Dan Haggerty, better know for his work as Grizzly Adams.  Also, don't let the name fool you, there really is only one Elf in the entire movie, and it is the dumbest looking thing I've ever seen.  It has no facial expressions, very little movement, and you never see the complete Elf.  You only see either it's legs, or from it's chest up.  It eats toads, bugs, and doesn't say a word in the entire movie.  It looks quite ridiculous.

The story is this evil Elf, created by neo-nazis during world war II, is woken up accidently by 3 girls in the forest, and goes on a hunt to mate with a virgin on Christmas Eve to create the master race!  That "virgin" is Kirsten, the product of incest between her grandfather and mother.  Her grandfather (an ex-Nazi) drugged his own daughter and inpregnated her just so she would give birth to the product of only his family's genes.  Now only the mall Santa, Dan Haggerty, can stop this vicious killer Elf from mating with Kirsten and creating the master race!  If this movie sounds funny to you, then go find it immediately!  I found my copy on www.ebay.com.  Good luck!

-Eric
nshumate
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 01:11:54 PM »

I think it's official:  No page of threads on this board is complete without at least one Elves thread.

Nathan Shumate
Cold Fusion Video Reviews
Sci-fi, Horror, and General Whoopass
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2002, 01:29:46 PM »

Andrew has reviewed this one.

Go here to check it out:  http://www.badmovies.org/movies/elves/index.html

Hamburger Pimp
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2002, 02:55:22 PM »

"Everything's not ok, grandpa's a nazi!"  Ah what a wonderful movie, particularly for the holidays.  My friends and I started a tradition of renting "holiday horror"  every year a few weeks before xmas.  This movie is probably near the top of that list.  If nothing else, it is better than Santa Claws.

"I'm so bad, I kick my own ass twice a day"
wuggles451
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 10:00:37 PM »

i saw this last week will someone explain to me how a rolling torso with lock jaw and poor eyesight is a Nazi super-soldier

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who's seen the movie "ELVES"?? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.