Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:21:16 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Toon Characters Do You Despise?? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: What Toon Characters Do You Despise??  (Read 20490 times)
D
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2003, 09:00:27 PM »

How about Voltron: 3D? I hated that entire show, it just took a big p**s on my childhood memories.  And speaking of that, what about Transformers: Armada?
D
murder by girl
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2003, 06:19:17 AM »

I'd have to agree with u,Hanks dad is preety crap!Do you wanna know who i realy hated?The horse from rainbow bright!!!!!!!!! I also hate the little fluffy monsters with belts with magic pockets I ALWAYS WANTED A BELT LIKE THAT! Im so jealous
murder by girl
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2003, 06:25:42 AM »

I realy HATE tommy from the rugrats.Its allways about doing the WRIGHT thing!Stick it up your ASS tommy and when the hell is he going to GROW UP!!!!!!!! He hasnt aged in THE PAST 5 YAERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ad
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2003, 06:26:55 AM »

Snarf from Thundercats, that Unicorn from Dungeons and Dragons...every disney character and Jackie Chan's little hyperactive cousin from Jackie Chan's adventures.
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2003, 11:04:52 AM »

Hard to remember what characters I don't like because if  a show has characters I don't like, I don't watch it.  There have been so many bad cartoons over the years, they all blur together.

What I'm watching these days that I like is "Samurai Jack", "Dexter's Lab", and "The Powerpuff Girls"

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Todd R.
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2003, 10:14:08 AM »

As for Eric from DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: What do you expect? The guy was stuck with the "vocal talents" of Donny "Ralph Malph" Most.

As for the Cute Sidekick Syndrome: Even Flash Gordon wasn't immune. Remember the Filmation episodes with an annoying pink dragon named Gremlin?
D
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2003, 01:31:12 AM »

How about teh entire cast of Dumb & Dumber: the animated series? And what about Histeria!?
Later
D
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2003, 10:50:55 AM »

Histeria was great. I loved that show. The jokes flew so fast in that show you had to watch it a couple of times to catch them all.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

jmc
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2003, 02:05:24 PM »

Scrappy Doo is of course the all-time winner.  

I've never liked Futurama or Power Puff Girls--the former because I just never saw the show as funny, just a bunch of animation in-jokes...the latter because I just figured from the get-go that the show wasn't designed to appeal to me so I quit watching after the first couple of episodes.

Never liked Tom and Jerry either.

I do love all the old Warner Brothers cartoons, though.
the feen
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2003, 02:45:50 PM »

Inspector Gadget because he never did anything! It was always his niece who solved all crimes. All he had was a propeller in his hat, a scheister nose and a flasher's mac. Pervert.
tuck
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2003, 02:52:45 PM »

i can't stand that c**t from rugrats. the twins' mum. She's obviously a ragin' bull dyke struttin' around in those stupid f**kin sweat pants doin DIY n ****. I have no problem with lesbos but fat b***hes like that make me f**kin heave.

I bet her husband's sex life consists of being bent over the bed and havin his wife's 10" strap on shoved into his poor abused orifice while his bastard kids eat worms and dogs**t in the back yard.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2003, 03:09:22 PM »

Really, you can convey the fact that you dislike the character in a better way.

Post Edited (04-05-03 14:22)

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Kev
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2003, 03:13:32 PM »

wheresthecarrot wrote:

> The Simpsons is, and always will be, the best thing on T.V.
>
>

MST3K. Don't EVER fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Cartoon Characters I hate.

Scooby Doo's Laff-A-Lympics: Now, I'm pretty sure there was a moral about how it's bad to cheat in every episode, but the Really Rottens just could NEVER catch a break. I specifically hate the Scooby Doobies. Sure, Crappy Doo wasn't with them and Honk Kong Fooey was, but I have two words that explain my hatred for the entire Scooby Doobies team (with the exception of maybe Hong Kong Fooey, number one superguy). SCOOBY DUM. God I hate that damn dog almost as much as I hate Crappy.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Yes, I utterly loathe Dorko, but I almost...ALMOST hate every one of the MOTU hero characters with the useless gimmicks (Fisto and Cy-Clone anybody?) that would always appear in one episode to help out He-Man and then vanish without a trace. The minions of Skeletor were just as guilty of this (Stinkor? WTF?).

Transformers: Die, Seaspray, die.

GI-Joe: Pretty much all of Cobra-La.

Spongebob Squarepants: I hate all of it. I dispise all Nick Toons since Rocco got canned. They redeemed themselves for a while with Invader Zim, but of course they had to screw THAT up too.

Beavis and Butthead: They were funny in a "Damn those two are dumb" way, but it really lost some of its 'charm' when they ditched Beavis' pyromania to be PC Because a couple of dumbass parents sued them because their dumbass kids copied that dumbass show.

Tiny Toons: Elmyra. GOD I DISPISE YOU!!!! YOU RUINED PINKY AND THE BRAIN, YOU WHORE!

Animaniacs: Those stupid Hippos. DIE!

The Simpsons: Greatest animated show ever. But I'm getting sick of Lisa's constant whining and being so liberal. It's getting to the point where Michael Moore can look at her and go "Holy crap that's one left wing liberal".

King of the Hill; It's starting to grate on me lately. Yes, I totally dispise Cotton Hill. But I do still like it generally. However I do not like what a little pansy Bobby Hill is. Damn, kid just come out of the frickin' closet already. You're not fooling anyone. But I do have to disagree with one person's opinion of Hank Hill. The whole idea of Hank Hill is a redneck schmuck that's happy to settle with a lame, boring job, the stupidest woman on the planet for a wife and a swishy girly fat ugly idiot for a son.

Although I can't really decide whether Bobby's more gay or his best friend Joseph is more of a pervert.

But it is Dale Gribble that keeps me watching KOTH. All scenes featuring Dale are constantly the best parts of the show.
tuck
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2003, 04:25:56 PM »

sorry.

i got carried away man.

this is a great site by the way!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Toon Characters Do You Despise?? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.