Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:23:38 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Seqals that should be made. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seqals that should be made.  (Read 2587 times)
Zombie
« on: January 11, 2003, 10:41:56 PM »

These are some seqals that I think should made.

Return of the Living Dead 4
Night of the Living Dead 4
Wishmaster 5
Child's Play 5
Friday the 13th XI
Nightmare on Elm Street 8
Creepshow 3 ( Maybe with Savini as director? )
Killer Klowns From Outer Space 2 ( Maybe since it has a cult following it will get more box office cash. )
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 5
Ginger Snaps 2
Blair Witch Project 3 ( I was not a big fan of the 2nd one. They should make a seqal in the style the made the first one. )
Evil Dead 4 ( Maybe if they could get Bruce Cambell to sign on they might make one. )
Toxic Avenger 5

Leave a comment please.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 01:06:41 AM »

Return Of The Living Dead 4 is in pre-production as we speak, I believe.

And PHANTASM 5 f**king NEEDS to be made. I don't want to end the series with Mike and Reggie in the past. This is one of the few series I want to end with the heroes actually winning. I WANT TO SEE THE TALL MAN GET HIS.

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
ahab
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2003, 09:34:13 AM »

I have heard talk that evil dead four is being kicked around. let's hope it gets made.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Brian Ringler
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2003, 01:56:44 PM »

"Friday the 13th XI
Nightmare on Elm Street 8"

I guess Freddy vs. Jason would count as both of those.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2003, 10:14:54 PM »

Alls I know is, Bad Taste 2 is at the top of Peter Jackson's post-Rings "To Do" list, and I'm friggin' psyched. He even plans on making it like the first one: On weekends, on 16mm, with his friends. Now there's a dedicated filmmaker: He just made the three biggest movies ever, and he still looks at it as a hobby.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003, 01:38:17 AM »

I want to see twelve more American Ninja movies, and at least four sequels to Robo Vampire.

Brother R
fireal
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2003, 06:53:46 AM »

Ok sequels to most of these movies....... NO! OK the next Living Dead movie will almost invariably rule. Talk of a new Evil Dead has been knocked about for years but I am not sure where they will go with it. And the Freddy versus Jason movie movie  could rock if it is done right but a new Nightmare or Friday the Thirteenth!? What!? Did n't anyone see Jason X? Or the Nightmare on Elm Street 4 onwards? These movies should have been buried long ago instead of having the movie standards they created being urinated on every year or two with another crappy sequel! Look at the last two Halloweens. Return of the Living Dead 3 was an OK movie but it lost the comedic value of the first two. Would a fourth one get that back? Wishmaster?  Child's Play? Blair Witch Project? NO! NO! NO!

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
~ President Merkin Muffley in "Dr. Strangelove"
andy80
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2003, 01:55:51 PM »

They teased a sequel at the end but never made it.  A Robocop for would be nice as well.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Seqals that should be made. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.